Drunken Love

*SOME SEXUAL PARTS*

Emily POV

I had taken a leave of absence from work for 3 weeks. I needed to be with my kids, especially Jayne. I pretended to be fine around everyone, but on the inside I was losing my mind. The baby was in my thoughts all day long. I kept going through it in my head, what if I had done something differently?

Aaron was being distant through it all. He doesn't talk to me about it. He just locks himself in his study, and works on cases.

I fell apart when I found out I lost the baby, but he hasn't. But, he's different now. He used to actually smile, and spend time with us. With his kids. He'd play with them all the time. Now he just drinks goes to work, then comes back and stays in his office all night. He turned into the stiff Agent I knew when Haley died. 

The death of our baby took away his light. I wanted him to feel better. I wanted him to go back to being that great, funny man I married. 

He came home from work tired with his tie hanging loose from his collar. It was late and the kids were asleep. Whenever he was stressed out, I'd try to relax him by rubbing his shoulders and then we'd take it to the bedroom and he'd feel better. Hopefully that works again tonight.

I grabbed his go-bag from his hands and put it on the couch. "How was the case?" I asked giving him a kiss.

"We caught him." He answered coldly.

"Good." I said grabbing his hand.

"What are you doing?"

"Just follow me." I said bringing him upstairs to the bedroom. "Here." I said giving him a glass of scotch.

He took a sip and sat down on the corner of the bed while rubbing his temple. I got on the bed behind him and started rubbing his shoulders. "Wow, your really tense babe."

"Yeah, i'm just really tired." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Maybe I can help you with that." I said kissing his cheek. "Come on, get comfortable. Take it off."

"Emily, I'm not in the mood tonight." He said.

"Your not in the mood any night Aaron. Come on, it used to relax you. Let me try." I said unbuttoning his shirt.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me so I could stand. "Emily, I said no."

I looked at him surprised and for the first time with fear. He had never done that before. Ever. He looked at me apologetically.

"I start going to work again tomorrow. And I was hoping before we go on the case we could all have breakfast together like a family. At least try to be there dad again." I said moving towards the other side of the room.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"It means that ever since we got back from LA your not yourself. You turned into some other person. You push us all away. You used to run home so you could play with the kids, now you barely look at them. Your kids need you Aaron, I need you. I know your hurting, hell i'm hurting to. But don't keep it in Aaron, let me help you. Talk to me about it, please." I begged.

He looked at me, finished his drink, then walked out the bedroom. I sighed and sat down on the bed. I guess I was spending another night alone in our bed. I went to sleep crying.

Hotch POV

I went to go sit down in my chair while I poured myself another drink. I looked out the window from the room and saw total complete darkness. I looked at a picture of all of us, when Emily had come home from the hospital after giving birth to Jayne. We were so happy.