1 Year

*SOME SEXUAL PARTS*

MANY MONTHS LATER

Emily POV

I was so happy, today was Jayne's 1st birthday. God, she was growing up so quickly, time just flew by. So many things have happened in the past year it's just crazy. After losing the baby Aaron and I went to go see a marriage counselor and we have been doing so much better. He was back to the funny man I married, and he stopped drinking. So things were better in our family. And Jayne started talking, sort of. She says things here and there but she is the cutest baby ever. She makes me smile and laugh with the things she says and does.

Penelope's baby is almost her. Just 1 more week to go, we were all so nervous and happy for them. They picked a name, Catherine. Garcia was so excited, she talked about the baby non-stop.

Rossi and Blake moved in together, I couldn't be happier for them. Blake said that they didn't want to rush into getting married yet, they were happy just how they were. They were in love with each other and that's all that mattered.

JJ and Reid also moved in together. And they were actually trying. They have been trying to have a baby for a couple weeks already. Hopefully it works out for them. I know Reid has always wanted a kid, even though he won't admit it. And I know he would be a wonderful father. I could just imagine having a blonde little genius running around.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a white tight fitting dress that came to my knees. I straightened my hair and put on black heels. I went downstairs to find the kids outside with Aaron playing. Jayne was running behind Aaron, laughing like crazy everytime he pretended to get hurt. I couldn't help but smile. She was the happiest little girl in the world. She was wearing a purple dress because she wanted to look like Sofia the First. She absolutely loved that show. I wanted to go outside and bring her in because I didn't want her to get dirty, but I didn't want to ruin the fun.

I went in the kitchen and started taking out the ingredients for the food i'd be making for her birthday. She was one funny little girl. She loved pasta and sweet potato. Morgan and JJ split money to pay for desert. I asked them not to but they insisted. They were going to get her a Sofia the First cupcake, cake. She loved cupcakes. Her face would light up when she saw cupcakes. She'd get so excited.

I put on an apron and took out the bowtie pasta box. I took out the olive oli, butter, and garlic. I was about to turn on the stove when I felt two hands around my waist. Aaron kissed my cheek, then brushed my hair away from my back, messaging my shoulders.

"Feel that, it's in your shoulders." He said.

"Mmm, keep doing that and I won't be able to contain my actions after." I said turning to face him and kissing him.

"Then let's do it." He said grabbing my hand.

"Not now, the guests will be her any minute." He pouted. "Ok, tonight, I promise."

"Ok." he said kissing me a little harder. I put my arms around his neck as his hands traveled down to my ass. He squeezed a little and I playfully hit his shoulder.

"Naughty boy." I said winking at him.

"Baby, the things i'd do to you." he said kissing me again. We didn't even hear the door open. And of course right away there was Penelope Garcia and Derek Morgan themselves laughing.

"Hey get a room you two." Said Morgan with a grin on his face. Bringing over the box with the cupcake, cake.

"This is my house, so technically we did." I said jokingly. We said our hi's and all. The kids came running in a couple seconds after.