Poloma

*SOME SEXUAL PARTS*

Emily POV

Johnathan was kissing my neck when I heard footsteps. I pushed him off and told him to listen. We tried to hurry to put on our clothes, but we were too late.

"Uhh Emily."

"Alex! Its not what it looks like." She looked at me then back at Rush.

"Hotch wants us on the jet." She said quickly and started walking out.

"Wait Alex, please." I said grabbing her hand.

"Emily, well talk on the plane." She walked out.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck you Johnathan! You did this to me. Oh no, Alex is going to tell Aaron. Then were going to fight again. He's going to hate me. Why did you do this to me Rush? Why now?" I asked.

"Look, maybe she won't say anything."

"Yeah and maybe she will. I should have ended this a long time ago. I probably just fucked up my marriage because I got all hot for a couple seconds."

"Emily-"

"No! I need to stop this. We need to stop this. Soon. I need help, I can't keep doing this to myself, to us."

He laughed and looked at me. "You need help. Ok Emily so what are you going to do huh? What are you going to do, call Poloma?" He kept laughing but that was actually a pretty good idea. I should have thought of that earlier.

"You know what, that's not a bad idea. Thanks. Because she is the only person that can get me away from you. I should have ended this with you years ago."

I walked out and he followed me to the jet, everyone was waiting for us. I sat next to Alex.

"Hey, can we please talk." I asked.

"Ok." She followed me to the kitchenette.

"Look I can explain, on what you saw in the locker room."

"Look Emily, its none of my business. But your married."

"I know, and I didn't intend on it going so far."

"Trust me, I know what its like to like someone when your married. But you just met this guy Emily."

That's when I decided to tell her the truth. It was killing me inside. I couldn't hide it. "No, we didn't just meet. I've known Rush since college. That's where our story started."

"Wait so you two already knew each other?"

"Yeah, we took the same criminology classes at Yale. He was the bad boy that all the girls liked. But he chose me. We hung out and things got heated between us really quickly. We went out all the time, but my mom didn't like him. She tried to separate us. It didn't work, but after college, we turned into that on again off again couple. We had a deal, we would meet up with each other every few years and have fun together. But now its different. Since I'm married I tried to stay away from him. But, its like I want to be with him even more."

"Emily, you have to end this. It isn't good for you."

"I know, and I will." She hugged me and went back to her seat

I pulled out my phone and went through my contacts. I found her number and heard it dialing. Then it went to voicemail. "Come on Poloma its me. Answer, I know your there, your just to lazy to pick up the phone. Its me Emily." 2 seconds later she answered the phone.

"Well I'll be dammed. If it ain't Miss Emily Prentiss. What happened for you to be calling me after so long?"

"A lot. And there is so much I have to tell you, but I really need your help."