Yes Or No

Emily POV

I heard a gunshot and I was sure that the unsub had shot me, but he didnt. He shot Rush.

"No!" I ran over to him, holding his head up. "Stay with me your going to be ok. Your going to be ok."

"I told you to stay behind me." He said, struggling.

"But why did you jump in front of the bullet?"

"I wasn't going to let you get hurt."

"Someone! Please! Call 911!" The team came over and an ambulance rushed over. They took him away and we met at the hospital.

When we got there everyone surrounded me asking me questions. "Emily are you hurt?" Asked Aaron.

"No, John jumped in front of the bullet so I wouldn't get hurt." I said.

"That was very brave of him. I'll do anything to thank him for saving you." JJ and Blake both looked at me with worried faces.

"No, Aaron we need to talk." I took him to a separate waiting area, I had to stop this. I knew if I told him he'd hate me. But if I didn't I'd hate myself.

"Baby, I need you to listen to me. And I know after I'm done talking, you'll hate me. And I completely understand if youd hate me. I hate me to." I said.

"What are you talking about Emily?"

And just like that I told him everything from top to bottom. He had tears in his eyes and was furious. I just didn't know at who, me or Rush.

"Aaron please, say something. Anything."

"Fuck You!" He left me in the room alone. I deserved that, I knew it. But it still hurt.

I went back to the team 10 minutes later and the doctor came out. "Johnathan Rush?"

"Here." I said. Someone had to answer the doctors questions. Other than Poloma I was the closest person he had.

"We got the bullet out of his chest. But we did lose a lot of blood. Do you happen to know what blood type he is?"

"Yeah A-"

"Do you know anyone who has the same blood type that would be willing to donate?"

At first I thought Aaron, because he had A-, but there was no way in hell he was giving blood to save Johns life.

"Yeah, a friend of ours."

"Would your friend be willing."

"I'll make sure she's willing."

"And do you know any of Mr. Rush's family, so they can see him."

"Yeah, but his family disowned him when he was 16. And his closest uncle died when he was 21. He's pretty much on his own."

"Ok, well try to get that friend down here quickly."

I grabbed my phone but there was no service. I went to the payphone, but Aaron was next to it. "Excuse me." He moved angrily and everyone looked at me while I made the phone call.

"Hey Poloma, its me. Pick up." I said.

"Hey, whats up?"

"How quickly can you get to Mercy?"

"What? Why? What happened?"

"Can you just please come down here. For me?"

"Ok I'm on my way." I hung up and put my hand through my hair. I realizes I still had blood on my hands.

"Here." Said JJ handing me a bottle of hand sanitizer.

"Thanks." I looked over at Aaron and he looked furious at me.

10 minutes later Poloma arrived. "Hey I'm here. What's so urgent. And can you hurry cause I hate hospitals." She said. I knew why she hates hospitals so much, it was because of an accident that happened in college with her sister.

"Hey." I said hugging her, everyone was looking at us with confused faces. Poloma was the type of person to always say what was on her mind.

"What are you guys looking at?" She said looking at the team then looking away. "Em what did you need me for?"

"Rush got shot."

"What! How!"

"He jumped a bullet for me."

"Ahhhh, Mr. Superhero as always."

"And I need you to donate blood for him."

"Emily! You know I hate needles, even if its something mandatory. Why should I do it now?"

"Poloma cut it out. I know you care about him."

"Fine, but he better have my 20 when he wakes up. Oh and I get to tell him I gave him blood."

"Why?"

"Because that way he owes me for life. Let's go."

I walked her to the doctor who took her blood. Afterwards we went back with the team. I had a feeling Aaron told them everything because now the rest of the guys looked pissed.

"Ok, see this I'm not good with." Said Poloma pointing at my shirt. It had blood all over it. "Take these, go to my car and grab a shirt. Change and come your hair, you look terrible." She said handing me the keys to her car.

"Jee thanks." I said taking her keys.

Poloma POV

Now I could talk to her team. This was important for them to know.

"Ok I need talk to all of y'all. But especially to Emily's husband. Aaron, which one of you is Aaron?"

"I am." Said a guy across the room.

"Ok I need to talk to you. Emily already told you about her little thing with Rush right?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Johnathan and Emily are the most perfect, cutest, best couple in the world. With the worst possible future. They are not meant to be together, no matter how hard they try. Trust me. They love each other, its just not meant to happen."

"Why are you telling me this."

"Hear me out. Ok, I want you to think of your marriage and your kids. All 3 of them, which in my opinion is a lot. But anyway, are you willing to stay with her. Work through this. Forget about her little kinky thing she had with Rush, Blah blah blah blah. Are you willing to stay with her?"

"I don't know."

"No no no no, I'm not asking for an 'I don't know'. I need an exact yes or no. Because which ever decision you make, comes with a consequence. Do you love her? And forget about everything she went through with Rush. Do you love her?"

"Yes."

"Are you willing to stay married with her. After everything. Go back home and be husband and wife again. Or leave her? Yes or No?"

Hotch POV

After Emily told me what she did with Johnathan I wanted to kick his teeth in. How could she let him touch her that way?

And right now this girl Poloma was asking me the most realist question. If I was willing to forget everything to stay with Emily. Well my answer is I don't know. Honestly. Should I trust her again. Or leave my wife?

(Hey everyone. I know a lot of you guys are mad at Emily for this whole Rush thing. Should Aaron forgive Emily? Or should he leave her?)