The News

Emily POV

The next morning I was still thinking about what Clyde said. And, I made up my mind. Of course I want to go to London. It's something new. It was time for me to move on from the BAU anyway.

I got into my car and drove to Quantico. It was time to tell the team.

I got to my desk and JJ approached me.

"Hey, Hotch wants us to all meet with him in the bullpen." Said JJ

"Ok, I'll be right there." Then I felt something in my stomach. I knew I was going to throw up. Oh no, not again. I ran to the bathroom holding my stomach.

Then I heard a knock on the door, it was JJ.

"Hey, are you alright?" Asked JJ.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I amswered.

"I'm coming in."

"No! JJ, don't come in here. Please." Then JJ opened the door.

"Oh my God, Emily! Are you ok? What happened?"

"It's nothing. I'll be fine."

"I need to go tell Hotch."

"No! Don't tell Hotch, please."

"Then I have to take you to the hospital."

"No, JJ. There is nothing wrong with me."

"Emily, your throwing up. You can have a flu or something."

"No JJ. It's not the flu." I couldn't hide it from her anymore. It was too much. "JJ, I'm pregnant."

"What! Oh my God, congratulations. Does Chris know?"

"He's not the father."

"Then who is. Is it the guy you cheated on him with?"

"Yeah but he doesn't know either. And I'm not telling him."

JJ moved to sit close to me. "What do you mean your not going to tell him. He has to know."

"No, this will ruin both of our careers. And, I work with him closely."

"Who is it?"

"It's Aaron Hotchner."

"Oh my God. You and Hotch?"

"Yeah."

"How?"

"We were drunk."

"Hotch has to know."

"No, JJ. He can't. He doesn't want me ever referring to that night ever again. He said that he's in love with Beth. I can't destroy that. So, that's why........I'm leaving."

"What? What do you mean leaving?"

"I'm leaving to London. I got offered to run the Interpol London office. And I'm going to take it. "

"No you can't. Maybe if Hotch knew-"

"No, I don't want him to know. And I'm telling you this because I trust you. Please, don't tell anyone. This is something I have to do."

"Ok."

"JJ, promise me."

"I promise."

We hugged and she congratulated me. We walked out of the bathroom together. I felt better telling JJ.

JJ POV

I can't believe Hotch would tell Emily he doesn't love her. That he just wants her to forget about it. How can I respect Hotch now? He is the reason my best friend is leaving to London.

Emily POV

Me and JJ walked to the bullpen together. Everybody else was already there.

"Ok, everyone have a seat." Said Hotch.

"What's going on?" Asked Morgan.

"I hired a new Agent to the team. Her name is Alex Blake, and she is very smart." Answered Hotch.

"When is she starting?" Asked Garcia.

"In a week." Answered Hotch.

This was my chance. They're going to get a new agent. So they won't need me any longer. I stood up and started to speak.

"With that being said, I actually have some news of my own."

"What is it?" Asked Reid.

I looked over at JJ, and she looked like she had tears in her eyes. She knew what was going on.

"I have decided to permanently leave the BAU."

"What!" Yelled Garcia.

"Why are you leaving?" Asked Reid.

"Is it us?" Asked Morgan.

"No, it's not you guys. I love you guys. It's just something I have to do." I looked at Hotch, he was suprised and confused. "I just can't stay here anymore. I got offered a chance to run Interpol's London  Office. And I'm going to take it."

"Who offered you that?" Asked Hotch.

"My old partner, Clyde Easter."

"Is he the reason your leaving?" Asked Morgan.

"Actually I had already decided it before." I amswered, looking at Hotch.

I saw JJ get up and leave. She was running to the bathroom. Garcia ran after her.

"Well, when are you leaving?" Asked Reid.

"I don't know yet." I amswered.

Hotch POV

I can't believe that she's leaving. This is all my fault. She's leaving because of me. I did this. I can't let her leave. She is the women I love. I have to let her know that, before it's too late.