The Talk

Emily POV

After telling everybody the news I went to go find JJ. I hated that I was hurting her this way. This is something I have to do, she's making this harder than it already is. I knocked on the women's bathroom and opened the door. Garcia was hugging JJ, who was crying.

"JJ, I am so sorry." I said, and I ran to hug my friend. God this was killing me. "Please, try to understand."

"I do understand. It's just not fair." She replied.

"Uh, I think I'm missing something. What's going on?" Asked Garcia.

It was only time until Penelope found out, might as well tell her.

"Penelope, I am pregnant with Hotch's child. I can't continue working with him, so I am leaving." I said.

"Wait, so you and Hotch. And he's the reason your leaving? No, this isn't right. Maybe if we told him, you wouldn't have to leave." Said Garcia.

"No, he told me he doesn't love me. I can't force him to be with me, it's not right. And Easter is offering me an amazing opportunity. I can't turn it down."

"Well, Imma miss you Em."

"Me too." Then we all hugged.

We walked out and each went to our desk. Hotch walked out of his office and spoke.

"Prentiss, my office, now."

I looked at JJ and went to Hotch's office.

"Yes Sir." I said.

He got up to shut the door and blinds.

"Look, Emily. I just wanted to apologize for all the things that happened between us. And if I did or said anything that made you upset."

"No Hotch, it's not what you said, it's everything you said. You really hurt me Hotch. And you really think apologizing to me, will just make everything better. No, it doesn't work that way."

"Emily, I know I hurt you. And I hate that about myself. But, I don't want you to leave. Please, don't leave. Stay here. Please."

"Fine, I won't leave, if you admit it."

"Admit what?"

"That you love me Hotch."

Hotch POV

She wanted me to tell her that I loved her, or she'd leave.

"Are you black mailing me?" I asked.

"No, I'm asking for the truth. If you can tell me the truth, then I will stay. If you can still manage to lie, and say you don't love me. Then I will leave. Easy as that." She replied.

"And if the truth is, that I don't love you."

"You and I both know, what the truth is. You know what, I'll give you time. I want your answer by tomorrow."

Then she walked in front of me and whispered in my ear, "Think real hard about your answer."

Then she walked away.