Honeymoon Love

*SOME SEXUAL PARTS*

Emily POV

It's been 8 months since I had Jayne. And I have enjoyed all the months I've had with my baby girl. I'm back at work already and I miss her and the boys everyday. Wow, this is hard. It's going to be even harder when Aaron and I go on our honeymooning in a couple days. But we both needed a vacation. I think Aaron needed it more than me.

I went to start packing my bags. We were leaving for a week. The team was nice enough to take turns in taking care of the boys and Jayne. So I wasn't that worried. I knew they were in good hands.

Plus, Aaron and I haven't had much alone time in almost a year and I know its killing him.

A COUPLE DAYS LATER

Aaron POV

We were leaving to the Bahamas today. Finally some alone time with Emily. All the things we would do together, alone, in bed. God I sounded like a horny teenager. But I missed it, a lot.

Emily POV

We took the kids to JJ and Will's house so they can play with Henry. They were going to Dave and Busters in a little bit, so they were going to have fun.

It was hard saying goodbye to Jayne, who probably didn't even know what was going on. But Declan and Jack did. I hugged them and tried not to cry. I kissed all 3 of them on the head and said goodbye. Aaron did the same and we headed off to the airport. We got on the plane and practically slept the entire time.

When the plane stopped we took a cab to the hotel. It was a huge suite. There were rosepedals leading to the bedroom where they made a heart and the date of when we got married. Champagne and chocolate on the table. "Oh my God, Aaron this is beautiful. This must have cost you a fortune, you shouldn't have spent so much on this week." I said.

He grabbed my hands and kissed them. "You are worth much more than just this. And don't worry about the cost." He kissed me and grabbed the bottle of champagne. He opened it and poured it in two glasses.

"To us." He said while we clinked the glasses together.

He kissed me passionately and grabbed the glass from my hand. He pushed me against the wall and moved his hands to my face. I put my arms around his neck and we stayed there for a while. Then he carried me bridal style and threw me onto the bed. He pulled me close to him and kissed my neck. I moaned in plessure. He took off my shirt and kissed my stomach. I removed his shirt and got on top of me. I couldn't wait anymore, I started taking off his belt and he took of his pants. He pulled of my pants and kissed me everywhere. I pulled him on me and he entered me. Thrusting harder and harder. I yelled his name louder and louder while pulling his hair. It went on for a while and I enjoyed every second of it. He got off of me and started breathing heavily. I kisses him on the lips and got close to him. I missed this. I thought we were finished but he gave me that look and flipped me over. I yelled louder this time. I moaned while felling him coming. I knew that after this he'd have to carry me everywhere because I wouldn't be able to walk.

We took a shower together and continued what was going on in the bedroom. We got dressed and went to dinner. We spent the rest of the week together and every morning and night doing the same things we did when we first got to the hotel.

On our last day we went dancing. He pulled me close and I could feel his heartbeat. It matched mine. I knew right then and there that we were meant for each other. To be together always. He kissed me and said, " I love you Emily Prentiss-Hotchner. You are the best wife a man can have, and I'm glad your mine. You mean the world to me Em. I love you to death." He kissed me again. And if felt almost like a fairytale.

(Ok so the next chapter will be about them having their first bad fight. Tell me what you think.)