Next Day

Emily POV

I woke up with a huge pain in my head. God I hated hangovers. I had the weirdest dream the me and Aaron had sex. God, I must have been really drunk. Then I check my surroundings and I am in Aaron's office, wearing his shirt, and he's right next to me asleep. Oh shit! What happened last night?

Before I could remember, Aaron starts waking up. Oh my God.

Hotch POV

When I wake up, I start to remember what had happened the night before. God, did I really cheat on Beth? Then I see Emily next to me wearing my shirt, looking beautiful and sexy.

"So this actually happened?" I ask.

"Yeah," she replied.

I wanted to go over and kiss her again, but I couldn't get Beth's image out of my head. I cheated on the women I have been living with, the women I love.

"Then, it was a mistake." I said.

"What? What do you mean it was a mistake?" She looked like she wanted to cry.

"Emily, I am in a relationship with the women that I love. And you're dating somebody. This just can't be."

"But, you told me that you loved me. You said that you were in love with me?"

"I was drinking, I wasn't thinking right."

Emily POV

I couldn't believe what Aaron was telling me. I wanted to break down and cry. I loved Aaron, and he told me he loved me. How could it have been a mistake? Then suddenly I saw something that scared the hell out of me.

"Erin." I said

"Yes," He answered.

"No not you. Erin Strauss." I pointed out his window. Erin Strauss had just walked in, and it looked like she was on her way to Hotch's office. "Oh my God, what are we going to do? She's going to fire me."

"No, she's not. Just hurry and put on your clothes. Give me my shirt." He said

We quickly got dressed. Then there was a knock on Hotch's door. Crap! Crap!

"Come in," Answered Hotch.

Then Strauss walked in.

"Good morning Agent Hotchner, and Agent Prentiss." Said Erin

"Morning Ma'am." I replied.

"Uhmm, Agent Prentiss. I would like to speak to Agent Hotchner, alone."

"Right," I quietly left her office and went to the locker room to get changed.