Wedding/Complications

Emily POV

I woke up to the sun in my eyes, and with butterflies in my stomach. This felt like a dream.

I went down to the kitchen, Blake, JJ, and Penelope were drinking coffee. Will was playing with Henry.

"Good morning everyone." I said cheerfully.

"Morning soon to be Mr's. Hotchner." Said Blake.

I sat down with the girls while JJ made pancakes. I didn't even realize how hungry I was until I had a plate of pancakes in front of me. "Wow Jayge, are you trying to get me fat?" I asked playfully.

"Shut up. You don't even look fat. Eat you food." She answered.

We all dug into our food. When we finished we all went into JJ's bedroom and started getting ready. We were all having a great time and then my phone rang. It was Aaron. I grabbed my phone and went into the next room.

"Hello." I answered.

"Good morning beautiful." Said Aaron.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm really nervous."

"I'm am to. I can't wait to see you, and make you my wife. I can't wait for us to be together again. I love you Emily Prentiss soon to be Hotchner."

"I love you to Aaron. And I cannot wait to be with you again."

"Me too, I can't wait to see you again."

"Yeah, you say that now, and then in 5 years you'll be bored of me." I said playfully.

"Never, I'd be an idiot to ever let you leave my sight ever again."

"I love you baby."

"I love you more, and tell my baby boy or girl that I miss him/her."

"I will, I'll see you soon."

We hung up, and I went back into the bedroom. Aaron made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

About an hour and a half later, I was ready to wear my dress. I told the girls to let me go to the bathroom first. I sat down and then noticed something wasn't right. I screamed for JJ, and she ran in. I showed her and I started to cry.

Hotch POV

I had my suit on and was pretty much ready. I saw Declan playing with Jack and I smiled to myself. It was good that they were getting along. Jack invited me to play so I sat with them for a while.

"You don't have your tie." Said Declan pointing at my shirt.

"Your right, I'll be right back." I walked to my bedroom and looked around for my tie. I saw that it was on the nightstand, right next to my picture of Hailey. I sat down on the bed holding the photo of my first love.

Emily POV

"Ok, Emily you have to calm down." JJ said trying to soothe me.

"How can I?"

Blake and Penelope ran into the bathroom, both looking worried. "What happened?" Asked Blake.

JJ pointed and Blake and Penelope looked at each other with worry.

"I'm spotting." I said putting my head down.

I felt like all the air was going out of my body. I didn't want to lose this baby. I couldn't.

My phone rang and I hurriedly went to answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Oh my God baby, I am so glad you called. Something happened and I'm just freaking out. Aaron I don't know what to do." I said.