Later On

Hotch POV

After Strauss finished talking with me I looked out my window and saw Emily coming out of the locker room. She looked beautiful. She was right, i did love her. Yeah, j was drunk, but i knew what i was doing. I love Emily, but I am with Beth. I love Beth to

Then the rest of the team walked in. Emily went to go sit down.

Emily POV

After I finished changing I went and sat down at my desk. I really didn't want to talk to anyone. What Aaron said really hurt me. Maybe he's right. Maybe it was a mistake. Everybody else walked in, they were all smiling and laughing. They all said hi to me, I was in no mood to talk. Then my phone rang.

"This is Prentiss."

"Hey, what happened last night. We were supposed to meet up for dinner and you totally bailed. Are you ok?" Asked Chris

Holy Crap! I had totally forgotten Chris and I were supposed to go to dinner together. How am I going to explain what I was doing, or who I was doing.

"Oh my God, baby, I am so sorry. I really did want to go but got swamped with work. And I felt like a cold was coming on, so I decided to stay home. I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you." I explaind.

"Oh, ok. Well hope you feel better soon. How about we meet up today and go out for lunch?"

"Yeah, that sounds great."

"Ok, I'll call you. Love you baby."

"Love you too."

Fuck my life, I have this great guy with me and I go and cheat on him. That's just beautiful.

"Hey, what wrong?" Asked JJ.

"Uhhh, I just forgot I was supposed to have dinner with Chris last night." I said.

"Well, what were you doing?"

"Uhhh, nothing. I just stayed home."

"Your lying. I know it."

"No I'm not."

"Ok, when your ready to tell me. You know where to find me ok."

"Ok."