The Confession

Hotch POV

After Emily left my office, I was stuck. If I told her that I loved her, I could lose my job. But if I tell her that I don't love her, she will leave, forever. This is just too much. What am I going to do? What if I end up making the wrong choice?

Then I heard a knock.

"Come in." I said.

"Sir, these are the rest of the files on the last case." Said JJ.

She looked a little upset. I wonder what was going on with her?

"JJ, are you ok"

JJ POV

I really wanted to keep my promise to Emily, but it just wasn't right. He's sitting here, not giving a damn. And she's the one that has to move.

"And, if I wasn't ok. Why should you care. You don't care about anyone but yourself." I said

He looked suprised that I had said something like that. Especially to him.

"I'm sorry? What did you say?" He asked.

"You heard me. This is all your fault.."

"What is my fault?"

"That Emily is leaving."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know what happened between you and Emily."

"What?!? How?"

"She told me. She's been holding it in. And now she has to leave because you don't love her. How can you expect her to forget what happened between you two?"

"JJ, listen. You don't understand."

"Yes, I do."

"No you don't. I love Emily. I want to be with Emily. But, there are so many risks. We can both lose our jobs."

"Screw the job Hotch. If you say you love Emily, go after her."

"What if she doesn't want me anymore? She has already decided to go to London."

"No Hotch. You don't get it. She's going to London because she doesn't want to force you to be with her because of what's going on."

"What are you talking about?"

"Hotch, Emily is pregnant. With your child."

Hotch POV

"Emily is pregnant. With your child." I heard that over and over in my head. Emily is pregnant. That's why she's leaving. She doesn't want to force me in to staying with her. But, she knows I love her. I can't let her leave. I need her to stay with me.

"I need to find her." I said.

"Hotch, listen to me. Tell Emily the truth. Tell her you love her. Don't let anything get in the way. You two were meant for each other. Go find her, and never let her go." JJ said.

"Thanks."

I ran out of my office and drove to Emily's apartment. I knocked on the door. Then the door opened-(TO BE CONTINUED)