1

soobin p.o.v.

It was a rainy day.Ii plan to play video games all day. Yay!!!!!

Well.. that is what i thought until i heard my mom's voice. " Soobin ah, come on get ready faster. You dont want to be late for school now."

Great. What a way to ruin my day. On top of that going to school on a rainy day. This could not get any worse. I got ready pretty quick and headed out with an umbrella in my hand and a piece of toast in my mouth. When i was just about to reach school, a car splashed water on me. Now i am all wet. When i reached school i saw the rest of TXT waiting for me.

Thank god taehyun brings extra uniform just in case. It was just perfect for me. I wore it and we headed for the class.

Taehyun p.o.v.

Today soobin hyung came to school drenched in water. Thankfully I had an extra uniform so i could give it to him.

 After he wore the uniform, we went to the class. As we were going to the class, we got many looks from girls. We are quiet popular here. Yeonjun hyung being the flirt he is was using pickup lines to the girls. That was annoying. Why give them false hope?

Just like the attention of the girls were on us, the rest of the boys attention was on the group of itzy. We never get along cause they are so annoying.

Yeji p.o.v.

Ugh!!! here come the annoying "heartthrob" boys again. Why do i have to see their faces everyday? Unlucky me.

"yah chae" yeji whispers as chaeryeong whispers back "what happened unnie?" yeji pulls her as she says " dont worry, just block my view from them."

chaeryeong p.o.v.

Yeji unnie pulled me toward her as she said " dont worry, just block my view from them."

yeah i was fine with that cause even if i acted like i hated the boys, i secretly had a crush on taehyun. Of course i did not tell the rest of itzy cause i didnt wanna get kicked out of itzy. Another reason is cause of the high "reputation"we have in the school.

We are in the same class(txt and itzy) and i usually end up looking at him secretly. He is is so cute, it should be illegal.

And that is how my day ended. By staring at him. Secretly.