4

Yeonjun p.o.v.

After reading the letter thought that it was a prank. But i have read harry potter and know that this might just be true. So to confirm it i decided that i would ask my geography teacher miss jisoo about this.

The next day i woke up early because miss jisoo arrives early and it is probably the only time when i would not have to embarrass myself in front of others students. I reached school just in time to meet her. Man she was so pretty..... but this is not the right time to be simping over my teacher.

 but this is not the right time to be simping over my teacher

(pls ignore the plushie)

She was shocked to see me so early.  "hello yeonjun. good morning." "Good morning miss jisoo" i replied still catching my breath. I then straight away asked her the question and even showed the letter to prove it was not some kind of prank. 

"sorry yeonjun, but as far as i know there is no place called magic island." she apologised after looking at the letter for sometime. Those words made me a bit sad. But also got me curious about the letter. After a long and painful day at school me and the rest of TXT returned back home(yea they already got their stuff in their new dorm.) 

We just reached our dorm when standing outside our dorm was...

...chaeryeong???

what was she doing here? We tried to ignore her but before we could enter our dorm she asked "can i please talk to taehyun alone?" We were confused but since tae was fine with it we left them to talk. As we entered our dorm, we were greeted with 5 more letters.

It was the same as before but something else was added-

It read-

P.S. this is not a prank. the magic island is in in danger.

wierd.

Thats when taehyun walked in with ..... what kind of expression is that? seems like a mixture of happiness, smirk, shyness?,shocked and other unreadable expressions.

Taehyun p.o.v

flashback~

"Can i please talk to taehyun alone?" i was fine with it so she motioned me to follow her. She took me to a park nearby where we were the only ones. 

"why did you call me here?" i asked, she then told me "T..taehyun. I..i dont know what will you say but.....

..... i-.. I like you"

I did not know how to react but i think my heart fluttered a bit? Then she continued " I understand if you dont have the same feelings but please dont tell this to others." 

I was still shocked from what she said but i regained my consciousness, she was about to leave. I didnt know what to do. But i did what my heart told me to...

..."Chaeryeong ah.... I like y-you too"

~end of flashback~

soo guys, how is the story going?