9

Soobin p.o.v.

Lia had pictures of ME?????????

Who would have thought of that. I have to admit that she was pretty and was a member of the group we did not get along with. At this rate i think i have to add a yet at the end of the previous statement. And now i was the teasing topic for the rest of TXT. At times like this i think to myself that why did i become friends with them on the first place. 

Since today is now gone, we only have 9 days left till 1st september. Now i only had one question. How the heck do we go this platform 9 and 3/4? so i asked the others.

Taehyun had one possible solution. We could try like in the harry potter movies. But it had a flaw. what will happen if we crash into the wall and hurt ourselves? We had to wait to find out. 

~~8 days later~~

Beomgyu p.o.v.

In the past week, we have been pretty much in good terms with itzy. So good that the other students started to make rumors about txtzy dating, which obviously was not true. 

School ended as usual and today we for the first time invited itzy to our dorm. Yes, you read that correct. We  invited them to come as soon as school ended. We walked towards our dorm (txt and itzy) when outside the door we saw that a man was there. "So you must be txt and itzy?" he asked. To that soobin hyung said yes.

He introduced himself as kin namjoon. The person who sent us the letters. 

He told us to meet him in the entrance no later than 5:45 pm in kings cross

He told us to meet him in the entrance no later than 5:45 pm in kings cross. We invited him inside and he was completely different from what we had thought. we expected someone old (like above 80 or so), strict and what else. But he was completely the opposite. Young, friendly and calm.

We asked him lots of questions about the mysterious land. Such as how long we will be there, where was it and a lot of others.

As it was time for him to leave, we asked him 2 final questions.

1) what did magic island need help with?

2) how long will we be there for? we cannot go missing for days.

He told us not to worry as he will explain these tomorrow. As we bid him a goodbye, it was time for itzy to leave too. we slept as they went back. I cant wait for tomorrow.