11

Yeonjun p.o.v.

Namjoon left us so that we could get some sleep. I got mine until I heard a strange noise.

I opened my eyes to see...

Taehyun and Chaeryeong...

... KISSING????

oh my god. Please bless my virgin eyes I thought. I was about to say something when I heard a female voice scream which woke us the rest of the guys and girls and also caused namjoon to come to see what happened.

That female voice bell fed to yeji, and judging by her facial expression I was sure that she was then too.

Yeji p.o.v.

I was getting my sleep when I heard a weird noise. I opened my eyes only to see Chaeryeong and Taehyun kiss. I was so shocked that I screamed. Which caused the others to wake up and namjoon to come to check if everything was ok.

After i assured him that I was fine, he went back to the cockpit area. Then yeonjun oppa asked "You saw them too, didn't you?" I slightly nodded as I saw the 2 blushing.

Taehyun p.o.v.

We were so shocked from that scream that we broke apart and saw yeji noona looking at us. To make matters worse yeonjun hyung asked if she was it too. Great. We just did it in front of the eldest members of our groups.

This is gonna be awkward.

Namjoon p.o.v.

After a some more time, it was time to reach the border between magic island and earth. I went to wake them up. It didn't take much time.

Once they were awake, i told them the rules. 

1) They had to close their eyes shut and only open them once the train stops moving.

2) they should not be worried and keep calm

3) they had to grip their seats tightly.

Once I got that part covered, we followed the rules as we got in the island. I told the others that it was now ok to open their eyes.

Yuna p.o.v.

once I opened my  eyes, i saw a beautiful scenery. So this was magic island. Far across the horizon, I saw a dragon. A real life dragon.

Once I was done admiring the scenery, namjoon motioned us to follow him. He then took us to a large tree.

And through a door, he took us inside. This place was filled with books.

then we heard a voice that said "so you have finally brought them haven't you namjoon?"