31

Rosé p.o.v.

I was so happy that i was rescued. Even if it was by chance. 

I was just done introducing myself when i heard a voice from behind. 

It was jimin. The person who kidnapped me. He just showed a devilish grin and took out his lash that he always tortured me with. He wanted me to hand over the crown of the magic island so that he could have power over all. When i refused, he forcefully brought me here and imprisoned me here. 

"Now that your friends are here, it will be fun to show you how they get tortured." Jimin said.

All of them held an unimpressed face. Especially yeonjun. Chaeryeong whispered something in his ear and he smirked.

She then walked over to jimin and said in a sarcastic tone, "Oh my god. So you are going to torture us?" He tried to hit her but she was faster. HOW? Was she flash?

She dodged it and kicked him where the sun dont shine. I was overcome with laughter and so were the others as jimin was knelled on his knees and protecting that area from further impact. That is when I noticed yeonjun press a stone on a bracelet on his hand. That is when i also noticed the same thing on the wrists of the 10 kids.

He then pointed his hand at jimin as a gust of wind hit jimin and he flew away. More like blown away. All of us were laughing at the sight until he was nowhere to be seen.

Chaeryeong p.o.v.

Ok. That was funny. We all were laughing, But then i realized that we still have to find the key. I told tae about it and he stopped laughing and thought. I also wondered where the key could have been. 

Rose must have noticed our expression because she asked what was wrong. Tae told her about the key as she laughed. She then told all of us to follow her. She led deep inside the cave and took us to a glowing spot. "Go ahead. Take it ." She said. 

Tae was thankful for what she did and hugged her as he proceded to take the key. Rose just laughed at my expression. "Is he your boyfriend?" she asked. I just nodded and she said, "Haha. I am sorry for what he did. It was just a gesture of thank you" she said.

I could not be angry all the time so i calmed down. But i let tae know that he should not do that from later on by punching his arm.

After that,we went outside the cave as rose invited us to the castle and we accepted.