8

Chaeryeong p.o.v.

"you see,magic island....

... is a place that is not exactly on earth" jeongyeon said

"EHHHHHH?" yuna shouted. Everyone was in confusion but jeongyeon continued,"we can call it the land of imagination. The more you can imagine the larger the borders of magic island." we were still not understanding.

So she explained, "You see, hundreds of thousands of years ago, magic island was a part of earth. Many creatures that did not exist on earth, existed there. Such as dragons, wizards, witches and anything else you could imagine. Everything was going fine until the greediness of humans started to grow. They tried to conquer the magic island. Seeing the greedy nature of humans, the civilians of the magic island decided to seperate from earth. Since then only 10 people from earth have been to magic island. They only choose the ones pure from the heart. It is said that, if we close our eyes then we will escape reality and go to a land of dreams, fantasy that is also known as the magic island."

The 10 of us were shocked to hear that. Then suddenly hueningkai asked "so.. does it mean that magic island really exists?"

Hyuka p.o.v.

It was shocking. But i still was not sure so i asked "so.. does it mean that magic island really exists?"

Yes. After that story she told, my stupid mouth decided to ask that question. Which earned me a laugh from the itzy maknae yuna and a confirmation from jeongyeon.

To be honest i was still distracted by yuna's laugh. She looked so cute while laughing.

Wait what? No i didnt say that. this isn't possible.

I must have zoned out and stared at her for quiet a time because lia unnie, i mean noona waved her hand in front of my face.

Lia p.o.v.

After yuna laughed, i saw kai staring at her. Hehe. Some tea after all. So i waved my hand in front of his face as he zoned back in. As a point of sarcasm, i said "Yah kai. i know that our yuna is pretty but we are not ready give her up to you yet" To this everyone laughed as kai blushed and looked the other way, while yuna was still processing what i said in her brain. As she realized what i had said she punched my arm.

"Unnie. Stop that or i will show the photos of soobin oppa in your shelf." she said back. Everyone was shocked at that statement.

"Wait... how di- no what kind of rubbish are you talking about?" i said. How did that girl find about it?

Yeji unnie said" you have a collection of HIS photos???" and now i knew i was in trouble. 

After that, jeongyeon let us go to our dorms. As soon as we reached our dorm, i ran to my bedroom. september 1st is now only 9 days away as today is completed.

I am actually excited now.