14

Taehyun p.o.v.

V and sana looked kinda worried. They might have been good at hiding expressions but this was not going to fool me. But first, I want to sleep.

The next day we headed off for yoongi's place. Sana was not in her usual expression. It was a worried one. I asked them and all I got was a its nothing.

I really was getting impatient now. I stopped them. 

 "What happened? You cannot fool me. I know that worried expression and I feel like you know something. You don't have to be afraid of us you know." I demanded. They looked at each other and sighed.

Sana said "I guess we cannot hide it from you anymore." Then V said, " you see, the problem in the land of eternity is the main cause of this. The obsidian Crystal not only maintains the harmony but also opens portals to different dimensions that exist. This means that creatures from other dimensions can come here. "

Sana continued, "the cat you saw was a shapeshifting creature. It might not hurt you but there is no garuntee that it wont." 

Then chaeryeong asked "so does that mean if we restore the crystal everything will go back to normal?" V then replied" yes that is true. "

 now we had one more question. Why were we chosen for this?

Sana then told us that it was because of the prophecy. According to it, 10 kids pure of heart will restore the crystal if it gets stolen.

Oh. WE.didn't know that.

After sometime of wandering, we reached a clearing where we saw a hut I guess? It was a hut or maybe a tree. Or maybe both? V and sana looked pretty excited and so I concluded that this was the place where yoongi lived. When we knocked on the door a girl opened it. 

...

a girl???????? i thought yoongi was a boy? then she said 

"welcome Tae and sana, i see you have brought guests here." she said

She seemed to notice the confusion so she introduced herself.

Lia p.o.v.

She was pretty, but we thought that going I was a boy. She seemed to notice our confusion because she introduced herself.

"Don't worry. I am not yoongi. You can call me jihyo. I am his girlfriend. "

"EHHHHHHH??????? since when were you in a relationship??????????????" V and sana said

"well. come on in"she said.

inside we saw a lot of books and an grumpy looking man who as soon as he looked at us brightened up. V Introduced him as suga. or yoongi for that matter.

V then told him that he needed suga to tell us about the obsidian crystal