22

Yuna p.o.v.

Yeonjun oppa started doing the .... what was it called again?

wait a minute.... AHA- a CPR. 

I had learnt about it in school, but i forgot. yea. once he started doing it, ryujin unnie covered my eyes. I tried and tried to get he hand out of my face but her grip was too tight, and in the end i eventually gave up.

After a few minutes i heard a gasp. Then ryujin unnie opened my eyes to reveal a shocked yeji unnie. It was already dark and now was getting colder by the minute. So tzuyu took us to a cabin nearby.

Inside the cabin was... GREAT. It looked so good. Wonwoo lit up the fireplace as  we looked around. There was one closet, one bed, and any other thing a normal bedroom would have. Jut that this place had a pretty thick book on one side of the room. I was about to ask tzuyu what that book was when kook shouted "WONWOO. HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED AS TZUYU???????????"

Wonwoo looked a bit confused, and then he realized what jungkook meant. "no. i sleep on a mattress on the floor." he replied laughing. Jungkook calmed down hearing that.

I then remembered what i was about to ask. "tzuyu? what is that thick book?" I asked. "oh that book? It is the book of tales. It has all the ancient tales." she said. Wow. A book with all the tales from ancient times! It will be fun to read it.

Just as i walked towards the book, wonwoo called us.

Yeonjun p.o.v.

Me and yeji were a bit awkward now. I was looking out of the window when wonwoo called us.

"Ok guys. Since now you have the stones, i will explain about it." he said. I never thought what these stones did. Now that got me wondering. What did it do? Make us invisible? Mega evolve us? Well, i had to find out.

"First of all, here you go. Take these lockets and fit the stone in the gap in the middle." He said as we followed what he said.

Chaeryeong p.o.v.

Once i fitted the stone in the gap, i wore it around my neck. It felt a bit unusual. I had wore necklaces before, but this had a different feeling. I felt a bit warmer and like i had gained strength. Then wonwoo told us, "now to explain to you about this. These stone give you different kinds of abilities." This is the complete list of the abilities we will be able to gain once we pushed it like in pokemon.-

Yuna- can fly

Kai- can prevent or lessen the damage of any attack

Me- can run fast

Taehyun- can shape shift

beomgyu- controls the power on water and ice

ryujin- Controls the power of fire

soobin- can heal wounds very fast.

lia- can communicate with animals

yeji- Is able to be invisible

yeonjun- controls the power of air

Then he warned us, "Make sure that you will not misuse the power given to you. You might get consumed by the power if you do."

~~the next day~~

" ok guys. Be careful. Kook will take you to the border of the crystal kingdom. Then you will be on your own." tzuyu said. she sounded like a mom. We now headed out of the hills and now to the crystal kingdoms.