Chapter 21

*the next day*

Nya's POV

"So, what's the verdict?" Lloyd asks as PIXAL and Chamille sit down. The two of them just returned from the palace, a place I'm thankful that I haven't been so far. While Seliel said that it was a nice place, she also explained to me how controlling Mara and Ciara were, which is no shock. They were kept in lockdown there unless they were on a mission, just like we were in the prison realm. 

"She wears the emerand around her neck as a necklace," Chamille informs him. Lloyd is standing in front of us, trying to solidify a plan before we go in there and try to destroy it.

"That's not ideal, but we'll work with it. Chamille and PIXAL, you were able to get out because you told them you had leads on us, right?" Lloyd verifies.

"Correct."

"Alright, perfect. We're going to have each of you girls come in with some of us at similar times, but not the exact same because that's too suspicious. PIXAL, you're going to come in first with Zane. Then, Skylor is going to come in with Kai. Chamille then comes in with Jay and Nya, and Seliel is going to come in with Cole and I. You all are going to present us to Mara, and when she doesn't expect it, we're going to ambush her.

We have to be quick and organized with our ambush because we don't want to give her enough time to get stone warriors as reinforcements. If she does though, we need to knock the Helmet of Shadows off of her head and one of us has to take control of them.

Organizationally, we're split into two groups. Initially, all of us are focused on getting the emerald and holding them back, but once we get the emerald, Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane need to shoot their powers into it to split it. They'll need protection, so Nya and I will focus on making sure no one can get to them. We'll be using long range attacks to keep Mara and Ciara away. Skylor, Chamille, PIXAL and Seliel, you all will be using close range attacks to keep them away.

Then, when the guys split the gemstone, Mara will immediately be sent back to her prison realm, and we'll need to detain Ciara. Once everything is controlled, my dad and uncle Wu will come in and with their combined blood of the First Spinjitzu Master, they'll lock Ciara in her own prison realm, so she can't try to free her sister ever again," Lloyd explains the plan to us, and it's actually a fairly good plan.

"How long do we have until we should head out?" Skylor asks. Lloyd looks down at his phone for the time.

"Like thirty minutes. You and Kai can probably leave a bit later than everyone else though cause two don't have to fake fight," he answers.

"Well, if we only have thirty minutes left, then I'm going to go grab something to eat," Cole stands up. He rolls his shoulders and neck at the same time.

"Ooo, count me in on that," Seliel jumps up and follows Cole to the kitchen.

"Skylor and I are going to go grab the handcuffs," Kai says, and he leaves the room with Skylor.

"I am going to verify that the locations we chose for our battles are safe for the pedestrians. PIXAL, would you care to accompany me?" Zane asks, and Jay and I give each other a knowing look. Our nindroid has a crush.

"I would enjoy that," the two of them walk out of the room together.

"Jay and I can go make sure all of our vehicles are operational to get to our locations," I offer, and Jay nods. The two of us stand up.

"Actually, Nya, I want to talk to you about something. Can you come out into the hallway with me?" Lloyd asks.

I look at him skeptically. "Yeah, sure." I give Jay I quick kiss on the cheek before heading out into the hallway with Lloyd. He shuts the door behind us and looks at me. "What is it?"