Chapter 19

Seliel's POV

With two shopping bags in my hands, Cole and I stand below their flying ship. Cole took me shopping after the bakery,and  we drove all the way back here afterwards. I'm a bit worried about what the ninja will think of me, but I hope it won't be too much of a problem.

I'd like to think I have a fairly good relationship with Jay, considering I wasn't absolutely terrible to him when he was kidnapped. Lloyd has seen me show mercy to Cole on multiple occasions, so hopefully that works in my favor. I haven't seen much of Zane, but because he's logical, hopefully he'll see that I'm with them. Kai isn't here, so that's one out of the way. For the final ninja, all I can do is hope that Nya doesn't hold a grudge against me from not siding with her.

"Do you like what you got?" Cole asks me, looking down at the bags in my hands. I nod my head rapidly.

"Yep, Aunt...Ciara forced us to leave all of the clothes we got on our land ship that's who knows where now. I desperately needed something that was less drab than my gi. Don't get me wrong, they're extremely functional, but mine is so boring. At least yours have patterns. Ours are just plain colors," I explain. "How can I pay you back? I figured out that people actually have to work to get credit on their cards that can be exchanged for goods, so there has so be some way I can pay you back."

"No, no, no, these are gifts for switching sides, and besides, you deserve it," he tells me, his eyes looking softly into mine. I smile, looking up at him.

"When we were in the prison realm, Ciara used to bring us gifts from this realm. I always liked the gossip magazines. They mentioned you guys, when she didn't rip the pages out," I elaborate. "Looking back at it now, I'm guessing she did that so we wouldn't find out about you all prematurely."

"Yet, you found out about us exactly when she wanted, and two of you still switched sides," he says before walking over to some rock. He picks it up, taps it, and suddenly, a hatch appears out of the ground, revealing a hover board.

"That was one of the coolest things I've ever seen," I admit, looking at the ground in awe.

"You've been exposed to elemental powers your whole life, and you think that's cool?" he looks at me, his eyebrows raised in amusement.

"I'm used to them. Besides, practically everyone I've ever talked to besides PIX and Ciara have some sort of powers. To me, they're not that rare," explaining my reasoning, I step on the hover board. I hold onto Cole's broad frame to avoid falling off.

"That's so weird to me," he admits. "I grew up not knowing what elemental powers were and what they did. Most of Ninjago did, to be honest."

"But now everyone clearly knows."

"I don't think they know the extent of them. None of us did. Before you came, a majority of the team didn't even know there were more powers than ours. After looking into it, there's far more than we ever thought," we land on the deck. Stepping off, we walk into a corridor. Cole lets me drop off my bags in the common room before we head to the lab where we assume people are.

"Guys, I got..." Cole starts, but stops when he sees two more people than he expected.

"Seliel?"

"Skylor?"

"Looks like the gang is almost back together," Jay observes, his arm casually wrapped around Nya.

"Aw, how cute, a little reunion..." Harumi starts, sarcasm clear in her tone.

"Shut up, Harumi," Kai rolls his eyes, making Jay snicker. Nya is too busy looking at me to notice. "Nice stuff, Cole. We now have half."

"Nya," I give her a smile, still confused on how my other sister got here. "I saw that you wore one of the dresses I picked out for you."