Chapter 22: ...Do you want more?

– y/n's pov –

Draco was all of a sudden an affectionate lover for Parkinson. From my observations so far, he had never shown such loving face to her. Despite my doubtful gaze, the bottle was spun and it first pointed at Amber.

"Amber, Truth or dare?" asked Kyle.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Shane."

I thought Amber would instead take a shot, but she turned to face Shane and she put her lips on his. They did not just kiss, they were making out. Are they dating???!!!

"Ew, stop, I dared you to kiss not make out." Kyle spoke, disgusted. If I weren't drunk, I would have asked bunch of questions but I just laughed along. The bottle was spun and it now pointed at Parkinson.

"Truth or dare?" asked Shane

"Dare." Parkinson replied, looking into Draco's now soft eyes. Weird.

"I've got one for you." I spoke before Shane could come up with something else.

"I dare you to tell the truth."

"There's no such da-" She glared at me and I cut her off.

"Did you make Draco drink Amortentia?"

Pansy seemed startled.

"The bottle you gave him right after the game, it wasn't water. Was it?" I added further.

"Oh- ho! Right, I was a bit confused too." Kyle then realised what my question meant and looked at Draco.

"That's fucked up if you did, Pansy. Draco would hate you when it wears off." Shane added with his serious look. Draco seemed completely perplexed, still lovingly staring at Parkinson. Parkinson took a shot and spun the bottle. Its head pointed at Draco.

"Draco, truth or dare?" Parkinson smirked at us and asked Draco.

"Dare." Draco's still slightly blank voice answered.

"I dare you to kiss your crush."

Draco smirked and leaned towards Parkinson, then sharing a deep passionate kiss with her. I was light-headed but I still couldn't enjoy what I was seeing. I felt a sense of betrayal. Why do I feel this way? Then I noticed the change in Draco's attitude. He abruptly opened his eyes and looked stunned.

"Uh-oh." Shane mumbled and Parkinson hurriedly spun the bottle. Its head pointed at me.

"Truth or dare, Lascelles?" She asked in a condescending manner and I replied coldly.

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Kyle."

My eyes met with Draco's confused and pleading eyes. Why is he looking at me like that? It must have been the liquor because I had gotten emotional and I grew upset.

I looked away, stretched out my arm to grab the glass cup near Kyle, and poured down the liquor in the cup. It was a much stronger liquor. I winced as I felt the burn.

"Woah woah that was not for you." Kyle fetched the cup away from me. As I licked my lips to remove the spilled liquor, I looked at Draco. He was still looking at me with his confused eyes. I then pulled Kyle closer to me, and kissed him passionately just like how Draco did with Parkinson.

It was weird. I've kissed him before but it felt different. It felt like I was kissing a completely different person, and above all, he didn't smell like peppermint and green apple.