Chapter 58: Fear

– y/n's pov –

I wanted to stop. I wanted to help Harry. Harry tried to move his arms, but couldn't... A thick white fog was swirling around him and  —

...Leave!!!

– Harry's pov –

My eyes rolled up into my head. I couldn't see. I was drowning in cold. There was a rushing in my ears as though of water and I felt like being dragged downward. The roaring growing louder and then...

"Leave!!!" Y/N's voice echoed in distance then became clearer. Soon, the pain washed away and I dropped on the floor.

"Harry! Are you okay?" Y/N darted over to me.

"How... how did you make them go away? You didn't even use the Patronus charm..." I breathed harshly. Y/N seemed horror-stricken and she was about to burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry Harry... please forgive me for doing this..."

Do what..? Then she put her hand on my head and whispered.

"Obliviate."

– Draco's pov –

I was getting changed into my nightwear when Y/N abruptly entered my dorm.

"Where have you been I wa—" But Y/N went straight for my lips, pushing me against the wall. 

"woah woah Y/N," I parted my lips and murmured.

"Kiss me." She then whispered and continued the passionate kiss. Her tongue conquered the depths of my mouth, hungry, consuming. I found myself gasping.

"Y/N... you're acting a bit different... not that I don't like it" Y/N then pushed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me.

"You look hot shirtless." Y/N murmured in my ear, tracing her finger down my abs, which made me shudder. Her mouth was once again on mine, and shivers of pleasure shot through me as she deepened the kiss. But my instincts were telling me that there was something wrong.

"Wait, Y/N. Y/N? Stop." I grabbed her shoulders and softly pulled her away. I sat up and faced her. But when I did, she turned away and avoided my eyes.

"Y/N, look at me." I held her chin and made her look at me. She seemed... angry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Then she shoved my hand away and stood up fiercely.

"I don't know, Draco! I don't know!" Y/N roared, making me so confused. Something must have happened.

"Y/N—"

"I don't know..." Y/N's voice cracked. I walked over to her and she slowly turned around to face me.

...Why? She was crying.

"I feel weird, Draco. I feel no self control. I feel like I'm on fire. All my emotions are heightened and I don't like this..." Her lips were trembling. I pulled her into my arms and tightly hugged her.

"Hey, it's okay. It's oka—"

"No, it's not okay! You know perfectly well that it's not okay. Volde— he is changing me! Do you wanna know what just happened?" Y/N cried out, leaving my arms. Then her next remark made me gasp.