Epilogue II

– y/n's pov –

"He what?" I asked, surprised, entering the dining room where dinner was being served. The housemaids gasped when they saw me. I hid my surprised face and smiled at them.

"Oh, you're here!" one of them hugged me, "welcome home, miss. We missed you."

"Brigitta! I missed you too," I grinned at her and sat around the dining table with the rest.

"He visited us," mum repeated, drinking her tea.

"Professor Dumbledore came here himself?" Imagining him being here was not that easy.

"It was a very short visit but yeah, he did come here," dad spoke. "We thought he was just a crazy old man at first, talking about you, how you're a witch and that you are at this wizarding school."

"Yea, we didn't believe him," mum added, "until he performed a little magic and showed us a vision of you."

"Vision of me? You mean you saw what I was doing at Hogwarts when he visited you?" I suddenly felt embarrassed.

"There's a spell for that?" I whispered to Draco.

"I didn't know," Draco chuckled.

Mum nodded, "we don't know how he did it but we saw you at this castle– if that's Hogwarts." Then as if something crossed her mind, she looked at Draco. "Wait a second... now I know why you look so familiar," she smiled and Draco looked back at her confusedly.

"You were walking upstairs and down a hallway with a boy whose hair was just like his," mum turned to me. "You and the boy stopped in front of what seemed like a giant eagle statue and the rest we don't know. That was all we saw."

Then I knew what she was talking about:

It was when we reached a stone gargoyle that Draco finally stopped walking. The gargoyle was in a shape of an eagle. A large one.

"Shit, I forgot about this" Draco muttered then he just started shouting Dumbledore's name at the gargoyle.

"Draco, you do realise that you're yelling at a gargoyle, right?" I didn't quite understand his action.

"It's not just a gargoyle. It's Dumbledore's door-knob" Draco turned to me and added.

I smiled at the memory of my first day at Hogwarts. I was so clueless and anxious at the time. "So he was actually here when we were waiting to enter his office on the first day," I faced Draco. 

"It was you right?" mum asked Draco.

"Yes it was, wow," Draco chuckled in disbelief. "That was long time ago," he looked at me, "a lot happened since then."

"A lot," then single bits of every memory flooded across my head quickly like a film roll. 

When I first cast a spell.

"Accio!" I drew the curve again.

"I swear to god if it didn't work this time it's your wand's pro –" I opened my eyes and recognised the change in view.

"– blem" Draco, who was sitting against the opposite wall, was now right in front of me with his silver eyes looking straight into mine, stunned. I was so surprised I threw myself backward and hit my head against the wall.