Chapter 23: His Touch

– y/n's pov –

"...Do you want more?"

I shyly nodded and we began kissing like crazy. Like our lives depended on it. 

Draco's tongue slipped inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it was nothing like I had ever experienced, and I suddenly understood why people described kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolved into his. 

Draco's lips mashed against mine, as if trying to flatten and destroy it. I hungrily pushed back with my mouth open and my tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. Our tongues were battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other.

My fingers gripped his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throbbed and my heart exploded. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever. 

He spun me around with his arm still wrapped around my waist, pushing me against the wall. I was feeling him, all of him, pressed against me, and I inhaled his peppermint and fresh green apple scent that was just ... him - now I felt dumb to think it was Kyle. It was the most delicious smell I could ever imagine. 

His lips tasted like honey. He felt... wonderful. I don't know if it was the alcohol but it felt so good I did not want it to end.

Draco opened the room door and we kissed our way to the bed, still wanting each other badly.  He pushed me onto the bed and soon I felt the weight of his body on top of mine. His hands were everywhere, and it didn't matter that his mouth was already on top of mine, I wanted him closer, closer, and closer...

"Don't stop." I moaned.

– Draco's pov –

Y/N kissed me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I had never known before. She kissed me like she wanted to be kissed, like no boy had ever kissed her. 

Soft and moist and hot and breathy, not trying to win a battle but seeking union and closeness and the sharing of one breath, one sensation, one timeless and passionate moment. 

The heat rose in my cheeks as her tongue touched mine, quick and electric and delicious.

I wanted more. More of Y/N. She will hate me when alcohol wears off but she agreed...

– y/n's pov –

Draco pulled me to him, running his fingers up the inside of my lower thigh, lightly tapping my skin with his fingertips. 

Shit . . .  

As I flinched, he gently whispered to me.

"...Can I?" 

I couldn't resist Draco's sexy drawling voice and... God. He just looks so hot. I nodded looking away from him shyly. I knew I wasn't thinking straight and that I would certainly regret the next morning, but I wanted it. I needed it. I was craving his touch.

His hand travelled swiftly up my leg, skating over my skin — whoa! — right up. I had to stifle my groan by every little move his fingers made as he tried kissing me on my lips again. My mouth couldn't help but open helplessly to catch breath while his tongue was inside.

"I will stop when you want me to, Y/N," Draco pulled away his lips and whispered as he slipped a long finger inside me. I squirmed and gasped. Fuck.

"Keep quiet," He warned, murmuring in my ear, then continued to kiss me.

I was flushed, warm, wanting, trapped. His finger slid in and out of me, again and again. My breathing. Jeez, it's embarrassing. My body felt like it was sinking as he continued with his finger move and passionate kiss. 

"Hush," Draco breathed, nuzzling my hair and... he eased a second finger inside me. He splayed his hand out on my belly, pressing down slightly, as he continued his sweet persecution. The feeling was exquisite. I tried my best to manage my panting.

Draco slowly slipped his fingers out of me and kissed my forehead. He released me with his eyes gleaming wickedly as he slipped first his index, then his middle finger into his mouth and sucked on them.

Is he done? I want more, though...

"You should sleep, Y/N," As if he read my mind, he smirked and added.

"I'm trying hard not to lose control here."

Shit! I need to go back.

I woke up the next morning — it was still early in the morning — and found myself in someone else's — uh... Draco's — bed. Draco wasn't with me, though, thankfully. It would have been really really awkward to see his face after what happened last night...

I hurriedly walked out of the boys' dorm, though it seemed like everyone was still asleep. When I reached the common room, I found Draco sleeping on the couch.

Aw... I felt sorry for him. I walked over to the couch and saw him shivering with its eyes tightly closed. Is he having a bad dream? I bent down and caressed his face as a means to comfort him. His face then relaxed slightly. There was a number of other students passed out on the floor, so I whispered to him, trying not to wake others up.

"Draco... Draco!"

He slowly lifted up his heavy eyelids, looking surprised.

"Y/N..." His sleepy voice was... pretty cute.

"I'm sorry I took your room... You can go ba—"

Then he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. I was now lying on the couch with him. Is he still drunk or something?

"Please... Stay with me like this for a bit" He sighed and hugged me lightly.

"Bad dream..?" I asked, worried.

"...Yea."

We stayed like that for a while, silently, until we began hearing noises from the dorms. There was a tingling sensation from my stomach.

Uh-oh.