34

After Hades being hit by a bolt of lightning Laxus comes up in front of Nathaniel and his face is full of anger towards Hades.

Nathaniel: "I didn't know you will come"

Nathaniel said as he laugh a little when standing up, his head starts to bleed and he wipe it of

Nathaniel: "Ahh shit you've gotta be kidding me"

Then he just put his hand on his hand and he started healing it.

Laxus: "Are you sure your okay?"

Nathaniel: "Yeah, Yeah but I've got to tell you I feel like I been hit by a train in Magnolia"

Hades: "I see looks like you have some magic left after all I thought your drained after our own fight back when your protecting Makarov"

Laxus: "Ha you've got been beaten by this fossil"

Nathaniel: "Seriously, Laxus no offense but he literally take our Master with no sweat and I still able to fight him head on, unlike some others *mimicking Laxus vioce* I cant deal all of my enemies on my own rather than making them fight each other"

Then the two starts to bickering like an old married couple infront of everybody.

Erza: "Did they really just find a time to have an argument on our situation right now"

Lucy: "Well we are Fairy Tail after all I think this one is just normal"

Wendy: "Right"

Gray: "At least they have some sort of valuable reasons not like that flame lizard over there"

Natsu: "What did you just say Ice princess?"

Then now Natsu and Gray tries to fight with just words since they cannot stand or move at all.

Lucy: "See totally normal"

Then Hades coughs at them then all of them stops to say anything. Nathaniel and Laxus face towards him.

Hades: "Are you done fighting over some nonsense?"

Laxus: "Can you still keep up with me?"

Nathaniel: "Yeah most definitely, Let our burning passion be as one, Armatization"

Laxus surrounds himself with lightning and Nathaniel envelops his body with flames on the other hand Hades power up himself again with darkness

Laxus surrounds himself with lightning and Nathaniel envelops his body with flames on the other hand Hades power up himself again with darkness. The intensity in the air is given and as soon the pebbles of rocks drop the battle begins. Laxus is the first one to attack and went behind Hades punch him in the back with lightning surrounding his arms while Nathaniel came to the front and attack Hades head on.

Laxus: "Lightning Dragon's Iron Fist"

Nathaniel: "Incinerate"

Then Hades is just been blown by the attack and then fly of the air the two follows him and went there nd continue to attack him but Hades evaded te attacks coming from the two.