36

A/N: Hey guys Sorry for this I'm gonna skip a lot of episode and the Starry Sky Arc

The past few days in Fairy Tail were quite weird even by the standards Fairy Tail had set for itself. One day Nathaniel, Lucy, Wendy, Natsu, Happy, and Carla were all on a job together transporting a train of gold and they encountered a strange group calling themselves the Jiggle Butt Gang. They fought them off easily enough, but they were very weird. Even 2 days ago, Lucy managed to turn herself invisible through a potion and caused some chaos in the Guild Hall. The effects of the potion were so strong her existence was almost erased completely. Thankfully it was dispelled, but Happy knocked the bottle over and turned everyone invisible for the rest of the day.

Presently, Nathaniel was sitting by himself at the porch of the apartment that he had, well he technically own it now thanks for the S class jobs his been taking for days, Then a messenger bird landed in front of him.

Messenger Bird: "Are you Nathaniel?"

Nathaniel: "Yes, yes I am, what is it?"

Messenger Bird: "I have a message for you from Wizard Saint Jura Neekis."

The bird gently pecked at the enchanted letter on the counter before Nathaniel picked it up and activated it. A small projection of Jura appeared on the letter.

Jura: "Greetings Nathaniel, I hope this gets to you in good health. I have great news about your position as Wizard Saint. They have decided on the date of the initiation. It will be two days from when you receive this letter at Carnam City. I look forward to seeing you there."

The message ended and Nathaniel got up, then Laxus appears just done taking a bath, Towel wrapped around his neck while he is in his shorts. Then the Master Makarov, Wendy and Carla  came in just in perfect timing.  Even since Wendy, Carla, and Laxus are quite get along very well, Laxus is now Wendy's teacher when it comes to combat and sole strategy, while Nathaniel is the one teaching her about Magic, and as well team/ whole raid strategy.   

Makarov: "Leaving already boy? Unfortunately, I won't be coming with you. Give my regards to Jura and the other saints."

Nathaniel: "Ahh cause the Magic Council wants an apology on the train that team Natsu wreck, the Balsamico incident also, Yes Master I'll send your regards, but I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks I guess."

Laxus: "You'll be back soon, right?"

Nathaniel looked up to see Laxus smiling down at him he just kiss him in the cheeks and the Master just cough. He then just patted Wendy and Carla's head.

Nathaniel: "It's only 14 days babe, don't worry. I'll be back before you know it."

He headed towards the door and saw Natsu going to Lucy's house. Nathaniel stopped and put a hand on Natsu's head.

Nathaniel: "Try not to miss me too much, alright?"

Natsu: "Get real! We're having a fight as soon as you get back!"

Wendy: "Have a safe trip Big Brother!"

Carla: "Bring gifts when your at it"

Laxus: "I'll take care of them while your gone but be quick okay"

They waved at Nathaniel.

Nathaniel: "Thanks. Don't get into too much trouble everyone."

Then after that Laxus takes Wendy and Carla to the guild with Master while Nathaniel went to the train station.

TIME SKIP