1

There is a large room with a magic circle in the center, 9 figures standing above the circle with their own, smaller magic circle.

Councilman 1: "They've gone and done it again! That Fairy Tail guild, this time they destroyed a port town!"

Councilman 2: "Honestly! What is up with that guild!"

A Blue haired councilman among them speaks up.

Blue-Haired Councilman: "To be honest, I'm actually quite fond of those idiots and their carefree attitudes.

An old man among the councilman spoke up.

Old Councilman: "Hmm, it may be true that they are destructive, but we can't forget that they are also an extremely capable group."

Councilman 2: "That is true, they do have a large amount of spirit."

Blue-Haired Councilman: "I say we let them be for now, after all, if it weren't for those fools, I'd say this world would be pretty boring."

The scene shifts back to Natsu, and the gang in front of the Fairy Tail Guild Hall.

Happy: "Welcome to Fairy Tail!"

Lucy simply looked up at the building at the guild emblem and a smile sprouted from her face.

Natsu walked up to the door.

Nathaniel's POV

I am at the bar crawl with mira drinking some lemonade when Natsu kicked the freaking door of the guild.

Natsu: "WE MADE IT BACK ALIVE!"

Nathaniel:  "For the last time Natsu stop destroying things when you are in a mission or not"

Happy: "We're Home!"

Some of the guild members proceeded to welcome back Natsu, until a man with buckteeth decided to speak up.

Bucktoothed Mage: "Hey Natsu,I heard you guys raised some hell down at Hargeon Port! Had to go star-

Before the mage spoke any further his face was met with a kick from Natsu, sending him into another table, and shocking the blond girl

????: "Why would you do that?!"

Natsu: "You lied about that Salamander! Now I'm gonna kick your butt!"

Bucktoothed Mage: "Don't get mad at me! I was simple passing along a rumor I heard!"

Natsu: "IT WAS JUST A RUMOR?!"

Bucktoothed Mage: "You wanna fight?! LETS GO!"

Before people even realized a brawl broke out in the Guild Hall, which Nathan sweatdropped at.

Happy: "Now, now, Natsu, you should probably calm do-

Happy was interrupted with a random body that flew at him, knocking him out.

????: "Wow, I can't believe I'm standing in Fairy Tail's Guild Hall!"

Gray: So Natsu's finally back huh?

Nathan and Lucy turned to see a black haired boy that is currently only wearing boxers, which Lucy blushed at.

Nathaniel: "That's Gray Fullbuster, he has a habit of... well, I think you can guess it.. The name is Nathan by the way"