8

A few days had passed since Natsu left for the S-Class request, and Nathaniel was on his way to the guild hall, ready to take on a job and make some money for rent. The moment the two entered Nathan barely dodged an attack from Erza.

Nathaniel: "Yikes! What's the big deal Erza?!"

Erza: "Spill it! Did you know that Natsu, Lucy, and Happy took an S-Class request and left for it?!"

Nathaniel : "Calm down Erza. I had an idea that they might've gone but I thought they will not go because I didn't go. Are they really not here?"

Makarov then smashed Nathaniel to the ground with an enlarged arm.

Makarov: "That's your punishment for not confirming your suspicions with me or Mirajane!"

Nathaniel: "I-I'm sorry..."

Makarov: *Sigh* "I sent Gray to go bring them back, but he hasn't returned yet. Erza, you are to go to Galuna Island and bring those four back to Fairy Tail!"

Erza: "Yes Master!"

Erza then left to pack her things, leaving a flattened Nathaniel to collect his thoughts.

Nathaniel: <This isn't good. Natsu and them could end up getting expelled from the guild for doing this! ...I'll have to find a way to avoid that conclusion.>

As Nathaniel finished that thought, Erza bust through the doors and started dragging Nathaniel by his cloak.

Erza: "You're coming with me to Galuna Island! This is as much your fault for not telling us as it is theirs for going. Or do you have something else to say?!"

Nathaniel begins to struggle even harder against Erza's vice grip

Nathaniel : "Okay but there is no need to have vice grip"

Erza and Nathan are ready

Erza: "We'll be going now Master."

Makarov: "Y-yes, do go ahead..."

Erza and Nathaniel are on to the train going to Hargeon Port.

Timeskip

By the time Nathaniel came to, he was already on the boat going to Galuna Island with Erza. The moment he got up he see this pirate crew.

Nathaniel: "We're already almost to Galuna Island aren't we?"

Erza: "Yes."

Nathaniel simply laid back down, and waited for the boat ride to end.

Afterwards, Erza and  Nathan jumped off of the boat.

Erza: "First order of business, find one of the four people who left for the quest."

Nathaniel : I see then I summon the Heavenly Messenger Sylph

Sylph immediately flew high up into the air and noticed that there was a giant mouse flying towards one of the ends of the beach.

Sylph: "Ummm, There's a giant mouse flying towards one of the beachsides! Does that count?"

Erza: "Good enough for me. Nathan! Get up and go investigate!"

Nathaniel just nods

He produce an aerial board then Nathan and Erza ride it and follow sylph. Then they see Lucy that is about to be eaten by the giant mouse.