22

A/N this is going to be Nathan VS. Alibu.

As the team goes through the plan here is Lucy, Hibiki, Nathaniel and Erza.

Lucy: "Is she gonna be alright Nathan?"

Nathaniel: "I cast a concentration spell on her cells but that will hold the poison for a while, Hibiki crackdown Natsu and the others okay"

Hibiki: "I'm already on it"

Lucy: "So what is the deal with Alibu guy that saying your a specimen"

Nathaniel: "It means he wants to use me as his lab rat since we both use the same magic."

Lucy: "Do you think you can pull him back to his senses?"

Nathaniel: "If I met him before Yeah maybe but now his crazy and delusional at the same time nothing can fix him"

Then out of no where Nathaniel sense that there is something wrong with the ground. He immediately grabbed Lucy and Erza and charge towards Hibiki. After he leap for a second a pothole appears.

Lucy: "What was that all about?"

Nathaniel: "His here already"

Hibiki: "You've gotta be kidding me"

Then a stalagmite appears from the hole. And it reveals Alibu standing on the pointed rock.

Alibu: "Hello there guest I am Alibu reporting for duty"

Nathaniel, Lucy, and ,Hibiki: "<Yeah he is crazy>"

Alibu: "Let's get the party started shall we"

Nathaniel: "Lucy, Hibiki get Erza out of here this is gonna get messy"

Hibiki: "Got it"

Lucy: "You better come back safe and sound okay"

Nathaniel just smile and nods.

Alibu: "Where do you think you're going? Death Dome"

A black force field was about to consume the place but luckily Lucy and Hibiki got out in time. Nathaniel charge towards them and kick Alibu's face and backflip to keep his distance.

Alibu: "Cmon Nathan you have to be better than that, I call upon the servant of mother earth come forth Gnome."

Nathaniel: "I call upon the HeavenlyMessenger come forth Sylph"

Messenger come forth Sylph"

Nathaniel: "I call upon the HeavenlyMessenger come forth Sylph"