13

A: Hey guys it's me the author I would like to say that thank you so much on reading it and btw I gonna be doing this chapter on the side lines and not focusing on the main group like team Natsu. I know that you might wanna see your character on action but there are some ways that had to be done so I hope you can understand my point. And also forgive me it's just been a hectic schedule this days. So let's get started
//

Nathaniel is at the ruin guild hall, he get started helping with guild on the payment we had, master Makarov is busy on meeting the magic council. The guild had been ask of multiple questions by the magic council but we won that phase. Everything is better now Lucy officially settles things out his father. Everyone is happy again.

Happy: "Nathan are you okay you've always work hard in the guild maybe you should rest for now and get some sleep"

Nathaniel: "I'm okay happy all I need is a ramen and amd pillow I'll be okay"

Happy: "Ok if you say so but tell us if your not feeling well okay"

Nathaniel: "I will"

Then we see the guild is back to normal.

Nathaniel:"I wish we all could be like this"

Happy: "Aye"

Then Nathaniel got up and walk to the bar with Lucy and Mirajane.

Lucy: "Hi there Nathan are you okay your paler than usual you should rest you've dealing all the financial stuff aswell with the paperwork here"

Mirajane: "Yeah, we are still worrying about your health so be careful okay"

Nathaniel: "Okay Mira"

Then in about a second they hear a commotion ahead when someone throw a barrel to Natsu. They see Erza and Laxus. Nathaniel just put his his hands on his nose.

Erza: "Why dont you tell the others what you really feel?"

Laxus: "I have no problem on what I think of them, the guild is full of losers and weaklings, especially the two of you morons your like Phantom's personal punching bag, You know I'm glad I never bother your name, Which brings me with the pretty rich princess wanna be wizard this is your fault"

Mirajane: "LAXUS!!! The master said there is no one on the guild is to be accountable on what happend, Not even you, despite me and Nathan talk to you for help and you turn your back on us"

Nathaniel: "Calm down Mira, Laxus you have done enough why not call it a day. We are all moved on what happend and when since did you care about the guilds ranking isn't like your here always to watch it"

Laxus: "Stop your whing that fight has nothing to do with me, But even I have been the you've  dont have to be hanging your sorrow on this pile of rubble right now, The only one who uses is magic properly is Nathan if it isn't for him all of this people are covered in bandages in the fight"

Erza: "Why you-"

Natsu is about to attack Laxus Nathaniel hold him.

Natsu: " Let go Nathan I have to make him say mercy"

Nathaniel: "Look Natsu if I'm able to catch you in this speed You cannot win againts him at this rate at least you have a lot to learn"

Nathaniel looks at Laxus.