33

Nathaniel woke up and as he sit up Wendy squeals with happiness and hug him like there's no tommorow.

Wendy: "Hey everyone Big brother is awake"

Then this caught the attention of his guild mates they rush to him and crowd him.

Natsu: "Are you ok Nathan that man really put up a fight but Gildarts is fighting him now so there is no chance he will win"

Nathaniel then stands up and put up the clothes on his sides he sees the bandage that he has and heal it immediately and he look at them.

Nathaniel: "Allisian's Rescue"

A magic circle appears and he summoned a bunch of cute children appears on them.

Scouts: "Let's go"

Lucy, Lisanna and Levy: "So CUTE"

Lucy, Lissana and Levy already grab one of them and squished their cheeks and the others are building defense and treating thir wounded guild mates. Then Carla, Happy and Lily starts to run when they've been notice.

Natsu: "What are they?"

Nathaniel: "They are my scouts they don't have enough mana to heal a person completely but they are good at treating the wounded, scouting and building a trap if an enemy is coming they cannot attack tough it's their nature to not to fight"

As they are done the scouts disappear with Virgo as she is also done in digging in a swimsuit outfit.

Natsu: "Anyways, we need to decide on who's doing what. Attack or Defense."

Nathaniel: "Well I did fight him so I'm going to the attack team?"

Natsu: "That brings me, how strong is this guy?"

Lucy: "I also wandering the same thing"

Happy: "Oh my God Natsu is THINKING  don't hurt yourself too much"

Nathaniel: "He might be not right in the head but when it comes to fight he can pretty much use his head right alot"

Wendy: "Well that is Natsu for you"

Nathaniel: "Well to answer your questions the guys doesn't have magic vessel to begin with"

Natsu: "What do you mean by vessel?"

Nathaniel: "Well a vessel is a container of magic that provides the mage to do his own magic so when it is use the magic drawn all the ethernano in their surroundings to fill it up once again."