32

As Nathaniel stand for his guild he look at the man who control the gravity. The rain start to fall on them the rest of the team except Nathaniel is down in the ground due to the impact on the previous attack.

Bluenote: "Tell me where Mavis Vermillion's Grave is!"

Nathaniel: "I already told you I'm not going too."

Lucy: "Yeah, so you'll be looking for a while!"

Wendy: "I wonder what he wants with Master Mavis. Do you think it has something to do with the second part of the trial?"

Happy: "I think I know what he wants now!"

Carla: "I'm sure we're all going to end up dumber after yous say it, but do tell us."

Happy: "Mister Creepy Mustache wants to be an S-Class wizard so he came here to make us accept him as a member of the Guild."

Carla: "Dimwit..."

A small purple magic circle appeared above Happy and it increased the gravity around him, flattening him into the ground.

Carla: "Happy!"

Nathaniel summons an attack below him and make a shadow Spikes beneath Bluenote, but they all fell to the ground due to Bluenote's magic. Nathaniel was about to be pushed to the right but he vanishes again in the shadow and repeat the same attack on the back.

Bluenote: "That's enough! No more comments from any of you, now listen up! I don't know anything about a trial, and I most certainly do not have any intentions of joining you pathetic fools!"

The gravity then stopped pushing down on Happy.

Lucy: "The only fool I see here is you!"

Wendy: "Lucy, stop it."

Lucy: "Her grave isn't some headstone, it's sacred ground! Even if we knew where it was we'd never tell someone like... you?"

She, and the ground around her started to levitate upwards slightly before the gravity increased, and forced her down to the ground.

Nathaniel: "Lucy!"

Natsu: "What do you want? TELL ME!!!"

Bluenote: "I want the sparkle of Fairies, Fairy Glitter! It's one of your Guild's 3 Grand Spells. It's just as powerful, if not more so than Fairy Law!"

Nathaniel: "Fairy Glitter? I see but don't you think your that lack of knowledge when it comes on attaining it."

Natsu: "If some glitter is all you want, then try looking at a Craft Stor-Argh!"

Bluenote increased the Gravity around Natsu and forced him back into the ground as well.

Nathaniel: "Natsu!"

Natsu: "Ugh... I'm a human pancake!"

Nathaniel: "Well that is what you get from being a dumb witted guy"

Natsu: "Hey take that back!"

Bluenote: "I see so you had the information about it I didn't disappoint myself targeting you from your guild. I want that merciless light... tell me where it is or I'll squash you till you pop!"

Happy: "Like we'll tell yo-waah!"

Happy got squished again by Bluenote's Gravity.