42

Natsu, Gajeel, and Nathan opted to go and check on Lucy just before Natsu and Gajeel had to leave for their match. Gajeel waited outside, while Natsu and Nathaniel sat by Lucy. Slowly, her eyes drifted open from her rest.

Natsu: "Hey, you feeling any better?"

Lucy: "I'm getting there..."

Nathaniel: "He came by to see you before your match started."

Natsu: "Yup!"

Lucy: "Natsu... I know you'll win!"

Natsu simply smiled and nodded before getting up to leave.

Nathaniel: "Show them whose boss will ya?"

Natsu: "Yeah! Like you had to ask"

Right as Natsu got to the door, Carla and Wendy were walking in.

Wendy: "Sorry for bursting in like this! We wanted to check how you were doing!"

Carla: "Oh, hello Natsu."

Natsu: "Thanks for taking care of her. I know she's in good hands."

Wendy: "Sure! Good luck with your match, have fun!"

Carla then turned and looked at Lucy, who had a very pleased expression on her face.

Carla: "Look at that grin! What were you three talking about in here?"

Nathaniel: "It's nothing, just a bit of small talk is all. Anyways..."

Nathaniel slowly got up and headed out.

Nathaniel: "I'll go watch the match. I'll leave her to you two. And for the love of Xentopia don't get kidnapped again."

Wendy: "Sure! Let us know who wins okay!"

Nathaniel: "I will, I promise."

Just as Nathaniel got to the stands, the match was about to begin.

Laxus: "Nathaniel! You made it just in time!"

Chapati: "Ladies and gentlemen the Dragonslayers are on the battlefield! Now the only question is, who is going to be triumphant?! Is it the Fairies, or the Tigers?"

Mato: "Wow! Everyone's dying to find out who's going to win this round! Don't forget boys, you have 30 minutes! Let the match begin!"

The gong sounded and the match went underway. Rogue and Sting ran up slightly, but quickly found themselves on the receiving end of a blitz attack from Natsu and Gajeel. Sting launched his breath attack, which took the appearance of a giant lazer, but missed his intended targets. Rogue moved in to attack Gajeel with his Shadow Dragonslaying magic, only to get sent flying away. It wasn't even a minute into the match, and Sting and Rogue were both getting dominated by Natsu and Gajeel.

Nathaniel: "They took down their dragons with that kind of power. Pfffftttt.... don't make me laugh."

Laxus: "And he is rude as ever"

Almost as if on cue, Sting and Rogue proclaimed that they had enough power to kill their foster dragons, before raising their magic power.

Sting: "White Drive."

Rogue: "Shadow Drive."

Nathaniel: "Nah they will be fine"

Erza: "Drive forms?"