31

Nathaniel wake up with Natsu, Happy, Carla, Lily, and Wendy looking at him.

Nathaniel: "What the hell happened? where is Hades?"

Natsu: "Who the hell is Hades?"

Nathaniel: "His the Master of Grimoire Heart, the guild who is invading the Island"

Lily: "You are not telling me that you and him fight right?"

Carla: "No he fought him I can see it in his injuries"

Wendy: "I'm worried about Master I can't heal all of his injuries"

Nathaniel stand up Lily and Natsu was about to help him but he ignore the help and stand up on his own. He check up on the Master he scan his body with magic.

Wendy: "What are you doing Big brother?"

Nathaniel: "Scanning his body it seems the spell really affects him and with his age he needs to rest"

Carla: "But you're gonna heal him right?"

Nathaniel: "Sadly I can't, Amaterasu is one a deep magic that is way to many possible hideous outcome might happened if your try to remove it from a person's body. None the less we are heading back to camp and re group with everyone else make a plan and we are getting our turn to pummel that guild"

As soon Nathaniel says that he heal his own body and his bruises and injuries are disappearing like he is good to go. Natsu then start sniffing infront of Wendy. Which is wierd

Natsu: "Hold up I smell someone, it's the guy from the Galuna Island"

Happy: "But what is he doing here?"

Natsu: "I dont know but it is not good"

Nathaniel: "Then you two go ahead and search I'm staying to look out for Master with Wendy, Carla and Lily"

Natsu: "Okay then Let's go Happy!"

Happy: "Aye Sir!!!"

As soon the duo is gone Nathaniel sit and take a good rest. Then some Monster or other inhabitants of the Island starts to appear.

Lily: "Looks like we cannot catch a break here"

Carla: "Be ready child"

Wendy: "Okay"

Then out of no where Nathaniel just send a green aura in all directions.

Lily: "What the hell is that?"

Nathaniel: "Oh that spell is called Leechers Aura, it sends a huge signal to the animals so they will run away as soon as possible"

Then Wendy's stomach growls.

Nathaniel: "Oh looks like all of us are hungry huh?"

Wendy: "Sorry about that"

Nathaniel just patted her head and smile.

Nathaniel: "Then what are we waiting for let's go and hunt for food"

Carla: "You just drove them away"

Nathaniel: "Oh those animals has a bad taste of meat I dont know if you three are gonna survive on taking them to your stomach. Let's go Lily"