38

As soon that all the contestants woke up they all get ready for the Games. Everyone is anticipating all the tensions taht might happened this second day of the GMG. All of the people cannot erase their mind that the new Wizard Saint surpassed Jura without putting all his might. They have been talking about it lately which make the other Guilds keep their guards up to Fairy Tail Team B. But for the Team A not everything is chill. Lucy and Gray are being mock by some people due to their performance on the first day. But this just make the Fairy Tail Guild fired up on kicking the Raven Tail.

Chapati: "It is now the Second Day of the Grand Magic Games and the stands is booming with excitement! Joining me again is Ex-Councilmen Yajima and Sorcerers Weekly's Jason!"

Jason: "SO COOOL!!"

Chapati: "Let's get back to the action already in progress as the wizards take on the Chariot Race! The rules are as follows, make it to the finish line without falling off the chariot! Simple Right?"

Everyone watched the event through Lacrima Vision, but... Natsu, Gajeel, and even Sting were all motion sick because of their DragonSlayer abilities.

Gray: "Why did we have to pick him for this event?"

Lucy: "You would think the name Chariot would be a dead ringer for him."

Erza: "Well, he was insistent on participating in this event."

Nathaniel: "I guess that caused Gajeel and Sting to join in too..."

Laxus: "Well that is what he gets on being such an air headed, fool"

Nathaniel: "Says the guy who puke up in a important part on a lot of jobs that we had"

Then Mirajane and Juvia tries to contain their laugh but they busted out. Since Nathaniel did tell them about their jobs and for playing it safe if was kinda dark and also funny.

Laxus: "Cmon now babe dont say it out loud"

The Chariot Race was going well enough for the others. Raven Tail's Black Snake was in the lead, followed by Yuka, of Lamia Scale, Ichiya, of Blue Pegasus, and Risley, of Mermaid Heel. Yuka attempted to negate their magic, but Risley used her magic, Gravity Control, to run ahead along the side of the chariot, and Ichiya, stuck some parfum up his now and speeded ahead of Yuka. Bacchus, who was also running in the event, was in 5th place and eventually broke the chariots and threw everyone off balance before quickly overtaking everyone and getting first place, shocking everyone in Fairy Tail. These are the current placings for the race so far.

1st - Bacchus Groh (Quatro Cerberus)
2nd - Black Snake (Raven Tail)
3rd - Risley Law (Mermaid Heel)
4th - Yuko Suzuki (Lamia Scale)
5th - Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki (Blue Pegasus)

Natsu, Gajeel, and Sting were pushing as hard as they could through their Motion sickness to at least finish the race. Sting quickly gave up, but Natsu and Gajeel showed their determination to everyone in the crowd. Their conversation could be heard over the Lacrima Vision.

Sting: "Hey, Fairy Tail... tell me something..."

They stopped and turned their heads slightly.

Sting: "Why did you guys even join the games? You guys are nothing like the Fairy Tail I remembered from 7 years ago. You guys didn't care about reputation, or strength, you just did what you wanted to..."

Natsu: "We're doing this... because of our friends! They waited for us for 7 years! They lost nearly everything, they were made fun of, but they still stood strong! They kept everyone together until we came back! They had faith that we were returned, they didn't abandon us! So that's why... we're not abandoning them here! We're going to show everyone, that Fairy Tail was never gone in the first place!"