15

Nathaniel was running all over his own and trying to find Jellal. He needs to finish him off before the shot of the Etherion Blast. Simon said that to him and as Jellal say that they are 3 members of the Trinity Raven, Sho inform him that they will take care of them and he need to focus on Jellal. He tasked Milliana and Wally to track down Juvia and Lucy. Then he think where can Jellal be hiding he memorize the future floodplain of the r system while he was there then he knew it. As he walk down the room Simon says that they defeated them and asking him what should they do next. He just answers to leave everyone on the boat except for Natsu. Then after quite a while he sees Jellal with Erza and Natsu.

Nathaniel: "Jellal"

Jellal: "How very smart of you, you manage to get here by not making such a fuss not like your friends but you reach my expectations as always"

Erza: "You came I see that you found him as well"

Nathaniel: "Heal"

Nathaniel: "I have should seen this coming. The blast from Etherion is powerful enough to erase an entire nation but when you look closely this building is covered with magic as I inspect its is make of of Etherion that can absorb any kind of magical attack and sinece they fired it the rocks consume the power making it the large energy for us to take in. And for the Segrain but Jellal used some magic to split himself into two"

Erza makes a sword but Nathaniel Stop him. The two starts to combined.

Nathaniel: "I'll take care of this you have to keep busy on how you can get rid of that snake. And also Natsu"

Natsu: "Hey I'm fine okay"

Nathaniel: "Your mouth says that your okay but your body says otherwise"

Jellal: "I know you're sometimes crazy but I'm surprised that your so delusional"

Nathaniel: "Let's see about that, I call upon the Maiden of the Mist let be our perseverance be as one to defeat thy enemy, Armatization."

Jellal: "What exactly are you?"

Erza: "Amazing I never knew he could obtain such power."

Nathaniel sits and put his hands on the floor his hands and charge up.

Jellal: "Meteor"

Jellal's body starts to glow but after that Nathaniel charge towards hi with a great speed that even Jellal cannot expect and he slash his trident to Jellal and it hit. And it doesn't end with that Nathaniel manage to almost beat him not until Jellal position him self above Nathaniel