21

The people in the room expect Nathaniel is shock in they have seen. Then as Jura looks closer he closed his eyes and look at Nathan who is smiling he smile a little since Nathaniel once again beat him one being the fastest on figuring out a person.

Jura: " And now, all four guilds have gathered."

Gray: "You're just going to continue on?"

Nathaniel: "Gray you dont have to be that shock we have a cat in our arsenal so having a little kid is no biggie. No offense Happy and Wendy"

Happy: "Offense taken"

Wendy: "Its okay"

Shelly: "But seriously Sending this one little girl for such a big mission? What is Caitshelter thinking?"

Then a mysterious voice came up and as it walks towards it turns out to be a white cat that is similar to Happy.

???: "Oh? She's not alone, Miss Too-Much-Makeup."

Gray: "A cat?"

Lyon: "Looks like it."

Natsu: " The same as Happy!"

Lucy: "It talks!"

Shelly: " 'Too much makeup?' How cruel!"

Lucy: "That's her problem?"

Wendy: "Carla, you came with me?"

Carla: " Of course! I'd be far too worried with you going alone."

Trimen: "Pretty kitty"

Lucy: "Your in love with cats too"

Then as Happy saw Carla his hearts pumping like crazy then Nathan elbowed Lucy which gets Lucy attention and the both of them look at happy. And the cat ignore her.

Happy: "Hey, Lucy and Nathan Would you give her this fish of mine?"

Lucy: "Keep looking up my skirt and I will hit you"

Nathaniel: "Lucy do you think the cat deserves the taste of his own medicine"

Lucy: "Totally"

Lucy and Nathaniel: "You lllllllllike her!"

Happy: "The both of you are mimicking me! And you're rolling your tongue 3 times more!"

Wendy: "U-Um I can't fight at all But I can use a lot of magic that can help support you. So So please don't leave me out!"

Carla: "It's because you're always so weak-kneed that people look down on you!"

Nathaniel just smile and remember what he is at Wendy's age they are similar to each other.

Wendy: "I-I'm sorry I'm saying not to apologize so quickly! I'm sorry! I apologize."

Erza: "I was a bit taken aback at first, but it wasn't my intention. I'm glad to have you with us, Wendy."

Nathaniel: "And dont be shy with your magic they say if you have the best support you had the whole team prepared"

Wendy: "It's Erza-san and Nathan-sama! It's really them, Carla!"

Carla: "They're better than I thought they be."