14

A/N: HEY GUYS I AM LATE I KNOW BUT HERE IS THE CHAPTER OF THE STORY THANKS AND SORRY FOR THE DELAY

Nathaniel dressed up while he is on the room with Natsu and Gray gray us done on him wearing a suit.

Natsu: "Thank God your done slowpoke we are waiting here like for an hour your really an ice princess"

Gray: "What did you say in the three of us you are the only one who is not wearing a suit so back off.

Nathaniel is getting tired of their fight, he went to his room then after a minute he go back to Natsu and Gray.

Nathaniel can see on the boys faces that they did blush but he didn't care. That only means that his clothes are fine. Then they went to the casino. They split up he went on the slit machine where not so many people are in there. But he get curious on the slot machine who has a 36 slots. Some people try there best but they cannot complete it.

So Nathaniel decided to participate not every know that he is trained on making some complicated equation problems as well hus eyes cannot be deceived by the flashes of the slot Machine. He did some calculations the he pull the lever it's a straight 7. He won a lot. Then he see a Blue haired girl and Gray as he went there he sees Juvia.

Nathaniel: "Hey Juvia how is it going?"

Juvia: "I'm alright"

Gray: "She is just talking about moving in our guild"

Nathaniel: "That's a great idea you should totally join fairytail, I'll promise you it would be fun"

Juvia: "But do you think that the guild will accept me even if I'm a one of your past enemy?"

Gray: "They will not forget it"

Juvia: "I see"

Nathaniel: "But what you can do is not to repeat the same mistake again we know your one of the wizard at Phantom Lord but deep inside your a good person. And the guild will be totally cool of you once they know okay"

Then Juvia just nods. Then as they talk a man came to them.

???: "Gray Fullbuster, Nathaniel Zeibel or should I say little brother"

Nathaniel: "S-si-simon"

Then in an instant he explodes the whole place.

Gray: " Juvia, Nathan. What do you think your doing buddy?"

Simon: "Where is Erza?"