20

Laxus has been expelled from the guild and go on a journey to find himself. The guild is shocked to know that Laxus is a dragon slayer but Master Makarov explains that since Laxus was a child his dad use a dragon slaying magic lacrima to make his son stronger. Then after that the Master tries to step down to be the from his position but he was convinced by Freed and Nathan to stay at Fairy Tail.

A recently opened restaurant in a corner of Hargeon, 8island.

Lucy: "Welcome to 8island! Have you decided on your order?"

Customer 1: "I would like a blue-sky with meat sauce, and a holly soda-poyo."

Customer 2: "I'd like the beast-man curry."

Customer 3: "Then I'll also take one of these ruby parfaits-poyo."

Costumer 4: "Same for me."

Lucy: "Coming right up."

Customer 5: "Please take my order, too!"

Lucy: "Yes, coming! Wait What the heck am I am I doing?"

Natsu: "Lucy."

Lucy: "What?"

Natsu: "This is part of the job, you know."

Lucy: "I don't see how this is a job for wizards at all! And what's with this embarrassing getup?"

Natsu: "How should I know?"

Licy: "Well, I do look pretty damn good in it, actually."

Natsu: "Right, whatever."

Happy: "The chef at this restaurant uses magic to cook. That's why he wanted his waiters and waitresses to be magic users as well."

Natsu: "Yup. We're helping out too, you know."

Lucy: "Don't eat the customers' food!"

Happy: "And don't throw the serving tray!

Gray: "Sometimes dressing up like a waiter is pretty nice."

Lucy: "Try saying that after you put on the outfit!"

Natsu: "Come on now Whose rent are we doing this for again?"

Gray: "Sorry And besides Look."

As they look at where Gray face direction is they see a girl or should they say Nathaniel dress like a complete girl.

Lucy: "How did he end up in a maids uniform by the way?"

Gray: "Well Nathan always has a feminine part of his mind he sometimes act like a mom of the guild when there is a heated argument"