19

Gray is running around Magnolia to find Warren

Gray:Warren! Where is he?

Meanwhile at the Southern part of Magnolia.

Nathaniel is still struggling on producing more arrows. He is tired even with Sylphs's magic apply on himself he needs to heal the others but he knows she have to keep moving.

Nathaniel: "Damn it! If I want to destroy them all at once, I still need more I'm already out of magical power. And I'm also out of time. What should I do? There's not even three minutes until the Thunder Palace activates!"

In the Cathedral

Natsu is trying his best to defeat Laxus but he is already use the half of his magic power while Laxus is isnt even trying his best.

Laxus: "What'll you do, Natsu? The Lacrima will exploded in anytime now the game is over"

Natsu charges towards Laxus again

Natsu: " Ain't nothing gonna happen so shut the hell up!"

In the Northern pet of Magnolia

Erza is pushing herself to the limits but even with Nathan's magic supporting her she is still tired.

Erza: "Unless I have another 100 blades I can't simultaneously"

Then out of no where a voice came to her mind.

????: "Hey, can everyone hear me?"

Erza: "Warren?"

Warren: "This is an emergency! Look up at the sky!"

Erza: "It's in my head? Telepathy?"

Warren: "Wake up you lazy bums!"

MacaoWarren?"

Jet: "What's in the sky?"

Droy: "What the heck are those?"

Warren: "And if there's anyone still fighting, hold up for now! Rest so we can all heal up with the help of Nathabs magic"

In the nearby tower of Magnolia

Lucy: "What's this? There's a voice in my head"

Happy: " That's Warren's telepathy. He can speak directly into people's minds."

Warren: "Listen up, everyone! We gotta destroy those things floating in the sky with all the magic power we got! It's a magic spell from Laxus that'll attack the city! There's no time! Everyone we have to work together"

Wakaba: "What's this? Those are Laxus's"

Back in the Northern part of Magnolia

Erza: "Warren, why do you know about the Thunder Palace?"

Gray: "That voice Erza? You're okay?"

Erza: "Gray! I see, so it was you."

Gray: " Yeah. Took me a while to find the guy."

Nathaniel: "Good job Gray"

Erza: "Are you ok?"

Nathaniel: "Yeah just a little tired but nothing I can't handle"