7

Gray was silently sitting in one of the chairs in Lucy's house, not even telling her that he was there. Gray was observing her write a letter to someone, but didn't know who. After Lucy finished writing she stretched her arms around and Gray decided to speak up.

Gray: "Man, 70,000 Jewel a month for a place like this isn't so bad. You totally scored Lucy!"

Lucy turned around to see a half naked Gray in her house.

Lucy: "EEEEEEK!"

Lucy then charged at the Gray, kicking him in the chest.

Lucy: "No stripping in my house buddy!"

Gray: "Wait! Let me explain. I was naked when I got here."

Lucy: "Get out!"

Gray: "I guess that means you've already forgotten about what happened today. Figured I should remind you."

Lucy: "What are you talking about?"

Gray: "Let me try and jog your memory. Remember when we were in front of the train stations and Natsu and Erza were about to fight?"

Timeskip

A huge crowd was surrounding Natsu and Gray.

Random Person 1 : "Fight! Fight!"

Random Person 2 : "Show em who's boss Natsu!"

Gray : "They were about to start their rematch."

Some of the Fairy Tail Members were off to the side watching the fight go down. Lucy then pushed Wakaba out of the way to see what was going on.

Lucy: "They're really gonna fight?!"

Mirajane: "Oh hey Lucy!"

Elfman: "Well if those two value their manhood they better go through with it!"

Macao: "You gotta admit that she is manly though."

Lucy: "Aren't you worried this is gonna tear our strongest team apart?"

Gray: "What are you talking about?"

Lucy: "You, Nathan, Erza and Natsu dummy! You four are the strongest wizards in the guild!"

Gray: "The strongest in the guild? Not by a long shot. Maybe Nathan and Erza have a chance though. C-come on, I'm not that strong... and what idiot fed you the idea the us 4 were the strongest?"

Mirajane suddenly went from  her calm demeanor to crying as soon as she heard that.

Gray: "O-oh uh Mira, I didn't mean it! You're not an idiot. Come on, please stop crying! I'm sorry!"

Mirajane kept on crying and Gray was trying to calm her down.

Elfman: "I will at least hand it to Natsu and Gray though, they are pretty tough, but they a levels below being the strongest in the guild. Some of the people in the guild are stronger than the two of them combined, like me!"

Levy, Jet and Droy, then spoke up.

Levy: "Although, calling Erza the strongest woman in Fairy Tail is a safe bet."

Jet: "As for the strongest man, it's pretty hard to say. Nathan is definitely among the strongest though, if he ever decided to fight on a serious level."