4

Team Natsu was still trapped inside Oshibana station by Erigor's wind barrier. All of the Eisenwald Guild members were already taken down, and were all tied up, except for 6 of them. Rayule, got turned into a human popsicle by Gray, the man in white is still following Natsu around, Ryugi is out cold in one of the rooms, and the fat wizard went into hiding and could not be found anywhere in the station. There's one more person, who is currently being interrogated by Erza and Nathan.

Eisenwald wizard: "Just give it up you two, there's no undoing Erigor's barrier. There's no one here that knows how to. You're all stuck here."

Gray then ran into the room, on a balcony above them.

Gray: "Erza! Nathan!"

Nathaniel: "Gray! I thought you were with Natsu! Where is he?"

Gray: "We decided to split up, but that's besides the point. I found out what Eisenwald's goal is! They're aiming for Clover the next town up!"

Nathaniel: he site of the Guild Master Conference? Then that means...!"

Gray: "Erigor's headed there right now! He's planning on using lullaby on the Guild Masters!"

Erza then looked at the wizard they were interrogating with a deadly glare.

Erza: "Why didn't you tell me?!"

The man then began to cower away in fear.

Nathaniel: "We got a huge problem on our hands though. The whole station has been covered in a huge barrier, we can't get out!"

Gray: "I saw it already, try to break through it and it'll turn you into mincemeat."

Erza: I kinda figured that out the hard way."

Erza grasped his arm, which was covered in cuts from trying to punch through the barrier.

Nathaniel: "she is fine though, but we have to find a way out and stop Erigor from reaching Clover."

Erza: "I remember one of them talking about someone named Kage, they said he was the one who broke the seal on Lullaby."

Nathaniel: "Then it was probably the guy who attacked me and Natsu on the train. I'll go look for Natsu, if Kage is that guy from the train, then he'll be chasing Natsu right now."

Gray: "I get it! If he broke the seal on Lullaby, then he can use sealbreaking magic. He can break the barrier covering the station! I'll help you look."

Erza: "I'll help you too! The three of us should get going! Natsu could be anywhere by now!"

Nathan and Gray: "Right!"

The three of them started to run through the hallways in search of Natsu, or Kage, until the building began to shake and there was an explosion, causing them to stop.

Gray: "What was that?"

Erza: "It could be them!"

The trio began to run in the direction they heard the explosion come from, only to see Natsu preparing to thrash a defeated Kage.

Nathaniel: "Natsu, wait!"

Erza: "Do NOT hurt that man! We need him alive."

Gray: "Way to go, fire freak."

Erza then appeared to jump at Natsu, sword in hand, and with a devilish look on her face.