24

I was walking through the woods when I see Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Lyon and Shelly.

Nathaniel: "Hey guys what's up?"

Lucy: "Oh you're here Nathan we were just talking about the Nirvana"

Then Nathan look at the beam of light it turns white now.

Nathaniel: "So Lucy explain why you and Natsu is in a couple clothes from Celestial Spirit World."

Lucy: "I dont know! How did know about that this clothes did came from Celestial world."

Nathaniel: "Easy the design of the clothes, no one in here in Fiore is naturally using special threads suck as this"

Then Gray hold Nathaniel's hip and Nathaniel immediately respond with a jump and slap on Gray's face

Nathaniel: "Kyaaa...Gray what are you doing?"

Gray: "Sorry about that I just want to know if you're okay"

Lyon: "That is not how you do it Gray you ask if the person is okay not touching his hips!"

Gray: "What are you so jealous about?!"

Nathaniel: "Will the both if you shut up!"

Then he check up on Shelly she is kinds tired he make her drink a potion. Then Shelly wake up.

Nathaniel: "Are you okay?"

Shelly: "Yeah thanks"

Then Nathan helped Shelly to stand up. Then now Natsu is starting to smell Nathaniel.

Lucy: "What are you doing Natsu?"

Natsu: "Smelling Nathan, Cmon Lucy try to smell him"

Lucy: "Weird but okay"

Then they smell Nathan which cause Nathaniel to blush.

Lucy: "He kinda smells like flowers"

Natsu: "I know right"

Then Gray, Lyon and Shelly starts to join.

Lyon: "More like the smell of cherry blossoms"

Gray: "I dont think so he kinda smell like a parfum but not one of Ichiya uses but a expensive and a classy one"

Shelly: "Yeah his smells makes me wanna fall inlove"

Nathaniel: "Please guys knock it off"

Nathan said then they stop in sniffing him. But on the other hand Gray is in the corner try to contain himself as he look at his hands and smell it.

Lyon: "Stop it Gray your embarrassing yourself"

Nathaniel: "Hey Lyon-san can I ask you a favor"

Lyon immediately blush when he hear his name from Nathaniel.

Lyon: "What is it?"

Nathaniel: "Can you look for the others  I think they might need a hand and here are the potions let them drink it okay"

Lyon: "I see Shelly come with me"

Shelly: "Yes love"

Then they run off then The they see Nirvana coming out and they have been lift from the ground.