37

Mato: "Let the Preliminary Round of the Grand Magic Games begin!"

Nathaniel starts the race by making his teammates increasing their speed. All of them runs fast as they could. Then they see the Maze inside.

Mato: "Rememberr! The Grand Magic Games Planning Committee is not responsible for any loss of life that may occur within the Sky Labyrinth! Good luck!"

Juvia: "Seriously they could die from here"

Mirajane: "As I might say they did really plan this thing is a huge 3d maze!"

Gajeel: "Ugh, I hate stuff like this!"

Mirajane: "Don't give up now! We have to make it in the top 8 in order to get to the next round, otherwise, we can kiss calling ourselves number 1 goodbye."

Gajeel: "Right! We gotta get through this if we're gonna kick Sabertooth's also The Team A's butt!"

Laxus: "Let's make sure we reach the goal before they do."

Nathaniel: "Well let's set an attainnable goal settle for anything from 1st to 8th place got that!"

Juvia: "Domus Flau is on the east side of the city, we need to head in that direction."

Nathaniel: "Wait"

Juvia: "Why?"

Laxus: "Do you really think it's that easy?"

Mirajane: "If they want to eliminate the teams that are participating this year we have to be cautious."

Gajeel: "So what should we do? And we also gonna need a freaking map."

Juvia: "I think we should draw a map for now."

Nathaniel: "No need. See Through"

Nathaniel activated his magic his teammates his eyes glow purple, he scouts the whole maze and form the exact map in his mind including the traps and mechanisms of the maze. Then he finds the path to go from their current position then he sent it through his minds to his team mates.

Juvia: "Is this a-"

Gajeel: "A freaking map!!!"

Mirajane: "Well looks like we are not gonna  need to draw anymore"

Nathaniel: "We should move fast"

Mirajane: "Why"

Laxus: "You might wanna come out now"

And the Sabertooth members come out from where they hiding. They are at the top of the platform from the Fairytail Team B.

Laxus: "This bozo are trying to follow us isn't that right?"

Nathaniel: "Analysis"

Blond man: "That's right, why would we need to think when we can just follow you and steal the first place."

Gajeel: "Why you-"

Then Nathaniel block Gajeel from attacking the blonde dude after he scans every single member of their team.

Nathaniel: "Calm down Gajeel their trying to provoke us using our magic"

Gajeel: "What the hell is wrong with that, The rules said we can use any type of magic here?"