40

As such, the Rune Knights went and escorted Team RavenTail out of the arena. Nathaniel quickly heals up Laxus. Juvia, Cana and Gajeel are amazed on his performance now that Raven Tail is disqualified 

Mato: "Alright... why don't we just forget this and move on to the next round? It's the last and final match of the day, and it's sure to be packed with excitement!"

Chapati: "R-right away... now that the chaos has subsided, why don't we go to the final match of the day? It's Fairy Tail Team A's Wendy Marvell, versus... Sherria Blendy from Lamia Scale!"

As they were introduced, the two young ladies were already in the tunnels, ready to head out. 

Laxus: "Obliterate 'em Wendy!"

Wendy: "R-Right!"

Gajeel: "Dude chill out it's just a fight not a war"

Nathaniel: "And I'm the Harsh one when training Wendy"

Cana: "I see I guess Wendy is like your kid huh?"

Nathaniel: "Please don't put it like that from the past week I get a letter that he wants to adopt a dog"

Juvia: "My that's kinda fast move don't you think?"

Nathaniel: "That is why I refuse."

Moments after, the two had begun to enter the center of the arena. But... partway through their run in, Sherria tripped on a pebble and fell, causing some laughter on the crowd. Then, Wendy went to see if her opponent was ok, only to trip in a similar fashion onto the ground. Next, their battle began, with Wendy casting enchantments on herself and starting off strong with a Sky Dragon Wing Attack. Then, Sherria's magic was revealed. The young red-head swiftly dodged Wendy's attack and leaped into the air, black wind gathering around her hands.

Sherria: "Oh Northern Winds, become the breath of God and race across the land! Sky God, Boreas!"

Wendy was swept into the whirlwind that Sherria had created, yelling out slightly in a small panic, but quickly recovering and landing on the ground using her own sky magic.

Gajeel: "Hold on what did she say?"

Nathaniel: "I see another God Slayer"

While Wendy continued to recover, Sherria quickly dashed in, surprising the young Sky Dragon.

Sherria: "Wind oh Wind! Rouse the sky and rip the lap asunder! Sky God's Dance!"

This time, Wendy took a direct hit, and was sent spinning into the air, screaming out in pain.

Sherria: "I'm not done yet!"

Sherria then leaped after Wendy, but was surprised to find that Wendy quickly spun in the air and countered.

Wendy: "Sky Dragon Talon!"

The sudden counter attack left Sherria down to the ground, but she managed to recover while Wendy landed onto the ground safely as well. For their next attacks, they both took deep breaths.

Wendy: "Sky Dragon..."

Sherria: "Sky God..."

Nathaniel: "She is a God Slayer..!"

Wendy: "..Roar!"

Sherria: "..Bellow!"