"Anything for you, princess." Gene Simmons x Fem!Reader

Y/n, a young ambitious woman, was sitting on the couch in the living room of her shared house with her partner for 4 years, Gene. They met on the band's Kruise in 2014, while Gene was going through a hard time in his life. After those 6 days on the cruise, Y/n developed feelings for the bass player of the world's biggest band. Currently, Gene was finishing a tour with the band and Y/n was busying herself on her phone, when she received a phone call from her mother. "Hello, mom. What's wrong?" Y/n asked as she answered the phone. "Oh, nothing, darling. I was just checking up on you." "Oh, thanks mom, that's really sweet." Y/n replied with a smile on her face. "How's your boyfriend?" Y/n's mother asked, sounding disapproving. "Gene's doing fine. Before you called he texted me that he is on his way back from tour." "Are you sure about your decision? I mean Gene is old enough to be your father." Y/n's mother said, making Y/n roll her eyes.

"Yes, mom. I have never been so sure about something in my life. All my life I have felt like I was just someone the other boys could use and then throw away when they don't need me anymore. I don't feel like that when I'm with Gene. He makes me feel loved and valued. He makes me happy. You want me to be happy right?" Y/n asked her mother. "Of course, darling. That's all that matters to me. I know that you felt that way before. If you are happy with Gene, I am happy for you." Y/n smiled at that reply. "You know. Why don't you and dad come over tomorrow night? We'll have dinner together." Y/n suggested. "We will be there. Say hi to Gene from me." Y/n's mother replied before she hung up. Y/n walked up the stairs and decided to get ready to go to the store for the dinner tomorrow. Y/n went for a black crop top, a black skirt and her black vans.

When she was dressed, she grabbed her bag and sunglasses, before making her way down the stairs and out the door, to her car. As she was making her way down the driveway, she could see Gene's car pulling up. Y/n stopped her car and walked out, to inform him that she was going to the store. "Hello, princess. Where are you going?" Gene asked as he rolled down his window and gave Y/n a kiss. "To the store. I will explain it when I am back." Y/n smiled as she pecked his lips again, before walking back to her car, getting inside and drove off to the store. When Y/n got all the ingredients for the meal she was going to make and paid for everything, she walked back to her car and placed everything on the backseat, before driving back home. Y/n grabbed her bags and walked towards the door. Y/n placed the groceries in the right place, before she looked around the house, trying to find her partner.

"Gene? Where are you?" Y/n called as she looked in his office, not finding him there. "I'm in the shower." She heard him yell back. Y/n went up the stairs and decided to change in a pair of shorts, instead of her skirt and made her way back down the stairs. She grabbed her book from the coffee table, grabbed herself a nice cold bottle of water and laid down on the lounger by the pool. After a while, Y/n looked up as she heard the fridge open and smiled when she saw Gene making his way towards her. "Hello, princess." Gene said as he sat down on her lounger and placed his lips on her in a more formal way than they did when Y/n was on her way to the store. Gene's hands made their way down to her hips, when Y/n felt herself being laid down on the lounger. "Hello, handsome. I missed you." Y/n smiled as they pulled back. "I missed you too, princess. Tell me why you were going to the store." Gene spoke as he laid down on the lounger next to Y/n.

"My mother called, checking up on me. She asked how you were and basically the usual crap she gives me when it comes to our relationship." Y/n started and she could practically see him rolling his eyes through his sunglasses. "Anyway I told her that you make me feel good and that you love me like I have never been loved before. So I invited my parents over for dinner tomorrow." Y/n smiled as she looked to Gene. "Right, okay. Do we have to have dinner with them?" Gene asked as he looked at Y/n, who glared at him. "I'll take that as a yes then."

"I know that you aren't looking forward to that, I am not looking forward to it, but it's just you have met each other twice, so a lot can happen between those times. Please, do it for me." Y/n smiled as she placed her book down and went to straddle his lap. "Anything for you, princess." Gene smiled as he leaned up and placed another kiss on her lips. Before Gene could do something else, Y/n got off of his lap and grabbed her bottle of water. "You have to cool down babe. You are hot and bothered." Y/n laughed as she poured the water over his chest. "You're going to regret that." Gene said as he got up, grabbing hold of Y/n's wrist and throwing her over his shoulder. He walked over to the pool and placed her down on the ground. "Please, I am sorry. Don't push me in." Y/n begged through her giggles. Gene ignored her pleas and smirked at Y/n, before pushing her into the pool. "Oh, You dick." Y/n said as she got out of the pool, her clothes soaked.

"I love you too, princess." Gene smiled as he laid down on the lounger. Y/n and Gene spend most of the evening outside, having dinner together outside. When it was midnight, they went up to their room and had a long, pleasurable night together. When Y/n woke up the next day, laying naked under the covers, with Gene nowhere in bed, she got up and pulled on one of Gene's dress shirts, only then to realise that her legs were quite sore, from the night before. Y/n still made her way down the stairs, while buttoning up the shirt to find Gene in the garden on the sofa. "Good morning, Handsome." Y/n smiled as she walked over to where he was sitting and sat down next to him. "Good morning, princess. Did you sleep well?" Gene asked as he pecked her lips. "Yeah, only my legs are sore." Y/n said as she smiled at Gene. "From last night?" He smirked. "Yeah and who's the blame for that?" Y/n smirked back.

"I'll make it up to you, by cooking dinner for your parents tonight, so you don't have to stand on those pretty legs of yours." Gene smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him. "Thank you, darling." Y/n whispered before pecking his lips. When it was 3 in the afternoon, Gene and Y/n went up to their room, to get dressed for dinner. Y/n went for a short black dress and her black heels, while Gene wore black trousers and a black dress shirt. When Y/n's parents arrived, they all spent most of the evening outside, while Gene often went inside to cook the food. The whole evening both her mother and her father could see the genuine love between their daughter and Gene. When it was 2 am, Y/n's mother stood up and smiled at her daughter. "Thank you for the lovely night together. Gene, the food was delicious." Y/n's mom said as she gave him a hug.

"Thank you. We had a lovely time with you as well and you are more than welcome to come over again. "Darling, you are really lucky with Gene, he has my approval." Y/n's father smiled as he hugged his daughter. "Thank you dad. I love you." "Love you too darling." Her father smiled. Y/n let them out of the door, before she walked back to the garden. "You have my parents approval to date me." Y/n smiled as she helped him clear. "They better, cause i ain't going to stop loving you. I ain't going to give you up, doll." Gene smiled as they cleaned the dishes. "I love you, babe." Y/n smiled as they were getting ready for bed. "I know, doll."