Paul Stanley x Reader.

This morning was exciting for both me and my boyfriend, Paul. We woke up bright and early because we had a doctor’s appointment around 12.30 am. I felt sick for the past 3 weeks and i just didn’t feel like doing anything. Paul had been taking care of me, but he had to go and do  a concert in San Francisco whilst we live in Calabasas. So the last few days, my mother Cher had been taking care of me and she told me to see a doctor. When we went to the hospital, i was nervous because i didn’t know what to expect. “Congrats, to you both. You are going to be parents.” The doctor said. I looked at Paul and i took his hands in mine. “Did you hear that Alice? We are going to be parents.” Paul repeated as i started to cry. My dream came true, i have found the love of my life and now we are expecting our first child together. When the appointment was over, Paul and i walked to the car and drove home. On our way, Paul pulled over and looked at me. “I can’t believe that we are going to be parents. I promise that i will be there every step of the journey. I don’t wanna miss a thing. I love you, babe.” Paul spoke and kissed my cheek. “ I love you too darling. Btw way my mom still doesn't know about us. Maybe now's the time for us to tell her that we are together especially now that we are going to be parents." I told Paul and he smiled. "Yeah, maybe it is the right time. Can you tell your mom that you are coming over? So that it will a surprise for her." He spoke and i nodded. I pulled my phone from my bag and called my mom. "Hello darling. How are you?" Mom spoke on the other side of the line. "Hi mom. Is it okay that i come over right now. I have to tell you something." "Okay. Is it good or bad news because you know i hate surprises, Alice." Mom spoke and i smiled at Paul. "It is good news. Don't worry mom, i think you will be happy. I will be there in ten minutes." I spoke and ended the call.  We drove towards moms house and Paul parked the car and excited the car. He then walked towards my side of the car and helped me out. Paul pulled me close in his arms and placed a kiss on my lips. "You know that i love you, right?" "I know but let's go cause mom is waiting." I smiled and we walked to the house. I rang the doorbell and waited for mom to open the door. And when she did, she looked very surprised. "Hello mom. I want to introduce you to my boyfriend, Paul Stanley from KISS." I told her and she smiled. "That is so good darling i am happy for you. Come in, i made so tea." Mom spoke and we walked into the living room. We sat down and mom poured us some tea. We talked some more about how we met and such. I looked at Paul and smiled. "There is also something else that you need to know." I spoke and mom looked suspicious. "Paul and i are expecting a baby together." Mom looked surprised and then started to cry. "Oh my darling i am so happy for you two. You two will be very good parents." Mom spoke and i went over and gave her a big hug. After that little surprise, Paul decided that it was a good idea for us to go out for dinner and we went to a new restaurant in the area that mom lived and we had a good time. We had some deep talks and also some jokes were made here and there. During a conversation that mom and Paul had, i looked at him and smiled. I thought about the fact that Paul made a good impression and he was in fact my boyfriend. I couldn't be happier. My family was growing and it was the best feeling ever. We spend some more time at moms place and then we decided to go home. Paul was already at the car when mom pulled me in for a hug "I had a good evening. And you have to know that i approve your relationship. You two were made for each other and i hope that he will take good care of you and the baby." She spoke and i smiled. "He makes me very happy. I love you mom. We will see you soon. " i spoke  and walked towards the car. I waved and Paul drove off towards our home. "I had a great time. Your mom is wonderful to be around at." Paul said as we entered our home. I nodded and we got ready for bed. When we laid in bed, i rolled over so we were face to face and i smiled. "Mom told me that she approves our relationship and that she hopes that you will make me and the baby happy." "I will. I can't wait to have him or her in my arms. Now let's get some sleep. We need to tell the guys about our baby." Paul spoke and wrapped his arms around me and i slowly fell asleep. I can't wait to have the baby in my arms and have some family time with us three.

_________________________
This was requested by cheraliceicon1573 I hope you like it and feel free to request anything.