Family life - Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader

Warning: contains unprotected sex !!MINORS, DON'T INTERACT!!

"Angel, are you ready to leave?" Tommy asked Y/n, who was currently getting ready for an event the Band was attending. "I'm nearly ready, honey. I just need to put on my shoes." Y/n replied, while adding her necklace and bracelet. "Alright. Just letting you know that Paul and Erin have arrived. So have Gene and Shannon." Tommy said. "I'll be down in a minute, honey." She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, before walking out of the room and walking down the stairs. She walked into the living room and smiled at her friends and fiance. "Oh, that yellow dress looks stunning on you." Shannon said. "Thanks." Y/n replied with a smile, before she looked at Tommy. "You look very handsome, honey." Y/n said as she looked at him. "Thanks, angel. You look gorgeous." Tommy replied as he grabbed her waist and smiled down at her. She smiled back, before she placed her lips on his.

"Can you please wait until after this event to eat each other's faces?" Eric asked. "You are just jealous." Y/n said. "Jealous of you? No, Tommy's not my type." Eric said, which made the group laugh. "Are you ready, angel?" Tommy asked. "Yes." Y/n replied. "Then we'll leave." Paul said, before they all walked out of the house. They went to the event venue and they got out of the car. Tommy looked at Y/n and smiled. "Everything okay, angel?" Tommy asked. "Yes. Just a little nervous. The true fans only know about our engagement. I don't know about all the others." "Don't worry. Everyone loves you." Tommy replied. "Mr Thayer. Can I ask you something?" An interviewer asked. Tommy and Y/n walked up to him and smiled. "How have you been?" The man asked. "We've been alright. Y/n and I just got back from a vacation in Athens. It was wonderful and well deserved." Tommy replied.

"Seemed very well deserved, because you got engaged there. How did he do it?" The interviewer asked as he looked at Y/n. "Well, for the first week everything was fine. We were just walking around the city, staying at the hotel by the pool. And on Sunday, the last full day we had, Tommy was acting weird and told me to dress up nicely." Y/n said as she looked up at the man. "We went out for dinner and walked around the city in the evening and then he asked me when we were by the Acropolis." She added. "That seems so romantic. So you are planning your wedding at the moment?" The man asked. "Yes. We are. But also Kiss is going to start their new tour in a couple of days." Y/n answered. "But you are going to go along?" The man asked. "Yes. I will go with them. Until March, because then I start a new project with Ralph Macchio and William Zabka, so yeah." Y/n replied. "Will there be any plans for a baby in the future?" The man asked.

"Uh, who knows." Tommy answered. "Well, I hope you enjoy your evening and thank you for having a chat." The man said, before the couple walked away. A couple of days went by. Y/n and Tommy had left for a tour which started in Vancouver. A week after the event they had attended, Y/n found out that she was pregnant, but hadn't told Tommy or the band. She, Shannon and Erin had gone to the store and bought some baby bits while Y/n also had an ultrasound with the gender on it, since she was already 4 months and 2 weeks along. The women walked into the hotel where they were staying and found the band in the bar talking. "It's only day one of the tour. How did you three already spend so much in one place?" Paul asked. "This isn't all for us, Paul. Most of this is for Y/n." Erin replied, before the men looked at the younger woman. "Not for me, for the baby." Y/n said. "Baby? What baby? We're not having a baby." Tommy said as he looked at her.

"We are, honey. I found out with Shan and Erin yesterday." "Really? You're pregnant?" Tommy asked. "Yes. And she will be here before our wedding." Y/n replied. "She?" Paul asked. "It's a girl?" Gene asked. "Yes." Y/n replied, before she looked at Tommy. "Honey? Everything okay?" Y/n asked as she looked at her fiance. "Yeah. Just surprised that we're having a baby." Y/n walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him. "Are you happy?" She softly asked. "Of course, angel. I can't wait to have this little girl with you." Tommy replied.