Tommy Thayer x Reader

I was getting ready for tonight's show. I was a little nervous for going, because after the show the band was meeting some fans. The fans asked me if they could meet me, because i was Tommy's girlfriend. I walked out the dressing room and walked towards the central room and went towards Tommy. 

"Hi baby. You look really cute tonight." Tommy spoke and placed a kiss on my lips. I was wearing a black dress and black heels. "Thanks babe." I told him after we pulled away. I looked down at my hands and they were a little shaking. 

"Don't worry babe. You know that i am right here for you. Nothing can happen to you." Tommy comforted me. After a while, the band had to go on stage. I gave Tommy one last kiss before he had to go. I stood next to the stage and sang along to every song.

 Before i knew it, the show was over and the band walked off stage. Tommy walked towards me and grabbed my hand. He took to the dressing room and i took off his makeup. He got dressed in decent clothes. We walked back out the dressing room and towards the meeting area. There were already some fans and they started to cheer for Tommy. 

When the other band members walked in the Q and A started. "Tommy, Where did you meet Dani?" One fans asked. "We met at a premiere of a movie and when i saw Dani and i knew that i wanted to get to know her better." Tommy answered and looked at me. Other fans asked questions and when the meeting was almost over, the fans came up to us and took pictures with the band and even with me.

 Tommy and i went to our house and i started to get ready for bed. "The meet and greet went actually pretty good. You really weren't nervous at all." Tommy spoke as we laid in bed. "Yeah but that was because you were right by my side." I spoke and he kissed me. Tommy wrapped his arms around me and i peacefully fall asleep in his arms.

_______________Thank you for requesting this CynderShadow